The wedding

Next year in December, mum was still in love with peter. they were getting married. Bella and Elsa were wearing a beautiful bridesmaid dresses and so was i. Harry wore a cute little suit and held mums hand as she walked down the aisle.
Mum was nervous but Maria, Michelle and I convinced her that it would be fine. the day went fine and the night was great despite mum getting drunk. at 11pm Michelle took the twins, Elsa and I back to the pub.
The next morning, mum came in while Elsa, Bella, harry, Amy and I were eating breakfast. she was talking in the kitchen while we finished out breakfast. after breakfast I headed upstairs and packed our stuff.
Mum took us back to the flat that we shared with Peter, mum and sometimes Simon. when Simon was there, Elsa, Bella, Harry, Simon and I all shared a room. Simon didn't like us because he said it was mums fault that Peter and Leanne weren't together anymore. luckily he stayed with Leanne most of the time. mum and Peter were going on their honeymoon tonight but mum wanted to spend some time with us before they went.

We went to the factory so mum could finish up something's before she left. not long after Peter joined us, he looked edgy. we went to the bistro for lunch. after lunch we went back to the flat and did our final packing before mum took Elsa, the twins and I back over to the pub. mum and Peter were going away for a fortnight and we were staying with Michelle, Steve, Liz and Amy at the pub.
Mum took our stuff up the room we were staying in. there was a single bed in the corner and a chest of drawers with a mirror on it. Bella and Harry didn't need beds as they could sleep anywhere. Elsa would sleep in bed with me, she always slept in my bed when we weren't at home. we went back downstairs with mum and gave her a kiss and a cuddle goodbye, before she left out of the front door of the pub. Harry was in my arms, he looked at me and put his head down on my shoulder. While Bella and Elsa stood quietly by my side.