Rob

I went back into the living room and saw mum standing next to the TV. rob was standing on the other end of the sofa. I went and stood next to my mum and she put her arm around me. "the girls ok?" Mum said "Yeah both fast asleep" I replied. "where's Harry?" Rob asked. I looked confused.
"do you not see the news?" Mum asked him, looking confused.
"No?" He answered.
"Harry was taken from the flat, in the night, three months ago?"
"And he hasn't come back?" Mum shook her head.
"How could you let that happen?" Rob shouted.
"what has got into you? You know the police are still looking for you. they want to talk to you about Tina."
"No I am not going to the police no way. I never tried to killed Leanne" he said looking scared and anxious.
"when did I say you did, unless. Did you try to kill Leanne and push Tina?" Rob was looking even more scared, he picked up mums phone that was one the coffee table.
"rob what are you doing?" Mum said. "look I didn't try to kill Leanne alright" I could tell he was lying and I am pretty sure mum knew too. mum held onto my hand and whispered to me to go and get Michelle. rob heard and ran to the door of the flat. he looked the door and took out the key. I stood looking at mum.
"rob why are you being like this? You are paranoid. calm down." rob came closer no mum and I and we backed away towards the wall. mum was holding a vase in her hand. rob noticed and backed away. mum put it down. "Rob listen to me just answer me one question did you try to kill Leanne and Tina?" Rob stood still and a tear came down his face. "all you have to is say one word, just one" mum said getting closer to him. he nodded his head, let out a cry and said
"yeah I did it" mum was holding onto his hands she looked back at me. "Isla why don't you go to bed its late. Can you check on the girls as well?" I nodded grabbed my phone from the coffee table and went into Bella's room, she was fast asleep. I went into Elsa's room and she was fast asleep too. I went into my room shut the door and sat down on my bed. I broke down, it felt like everything bad that had happened in my life was all coming back. I wanted to live normally with a mum and dad and have no stress. I wanted to be normal. I cried a bit more until I heard my mum coming. I wiped my eyes and she opened the door quietly.
"you ok?" I nodded and lay down on my bed. she pulled my duvet over me and kissed my cheek.
"what's gonna happen with Rob?"
"Isla, it was him and peter. rob pushed Tina and hit Leanne and Peter hit Tina. he can't stay here. I won't do that to you, Bella and Elsa."
"so are you gonna get him arrested?" I asked. "I will think about but I won't do it for anyone I will do it because it is justice." mum said hugging me again, getting up and leaving my room.