To Elsa

"Ready?" Mum said as Bella and I stood at the front door.
"Yeah" we said and she grabbed her bag. I had my eulogy stuffed in my pocket.

We headed downstairs and found Tina Michelle and Maria standing outside.
"The cars are outside" Michelle said as her and mum linked arms. We began to walk and found a large number of people standing outside on the street. Bella, Tina and I walked ahead of the other three. I glanced over to the cobbles where the accident happened to see a large amount of flower bunches where I had placed mine a few days ago. We stood on the path outside Audrey's and saw the cars coming from the end of the street. The first was a car with a small coffin which could have been no longer than a metre with flowers around it spelling Sister and Elsa. The second car was the one we were travelling in.
"Hello Mrs Connor, I hope we can do your daughter proud today." The funeral director said to mum.
"Thank you" she said as he walked over and opened the doors of the car for us.

They talked and talked away. Bella was trying to listen but I knew she was getting bored.
"Now to bring you the eulogy, I welcome Elsa's older sister, Isla. I stood up and tightly held my piece of paper in my hand. I stood at the lectern and looked to the back of the church as I unfolded my piece of paper.

"I remember when my mum told me that she was going have have Elsa. I had been an only child for nine years and all of a sudden I was gonna have to get used to this little sister. But the moment I held you in my arms and mum was sat next to me, I knew we would be fine. Apart from her not sleeping, we were." I turned to the picture that was at the front of the church as well.
"Her little smile was like a breath of fresh air and it is something I will never forget. I'll also never forget the time when she was about three and mum was at work and I was looking after her. I was doing some art homework with paint and I must have gone to the kitchen for less than five minutes. And I came back there's was paint everywhere and Elsa was sat in the middle of the room covered in paint, paintbrush in hand and she looked at me with the brightest smile. And I wanted to be angry, I was angry but how could I be at that little face. And just one more time, once more I want to go into her room and see that gorgeous smiling face, the gorgeous smiling face of Elsa Marie Connor. My little Elsie M."

I looked up to see everyone in tears, mum, Bella, Nick, Peter, Ken, Michelle, Kate, the list was endless. I left the piece of paper on the lectern and walked back to my seat. My put her arm around me,
"You have no idea how proud I am of you" she whispered in my ear.

We arrived back at the pub and after some drinks and nibbles. Michelle rang the bell and said,
"I'd like you to join me in raising a toast for our amazing Elsa, to Elsa"
"To Elsa" everyone repeated holding up their glasses.