All good things come to an end

It's Friday, today I have to say goodbye, goodbye to mum and my step dad as well as my two younger sisters.

We were taken to the church in the cars, the coffins were carried inside and the priest spoke. I listened until he talked about me,
"And we welcome, Isla, the daughter and sisters to the people we are saying goodbye to today, she will speak about her mother and her sisters."
I got up, holding the notebook that I found in Bella's room. I put it on the lectern and looked out into the church.
There were so many people here, some from Manchester like the girls from the factory and Steph and Andy from the bistro as well as many other people. There were people from Devon too, like Bella's friends from school and the women that mum met at the baby groups she went to, even the waiters and waitresses from the restaurant.
"I thought I'd start with mum, she'd been there for me my whole life, she was there when dad died and Liam died, she was constant and despite everything that happened she never let me down. I'm not saying she was the best mum in the world, she wasn't, she could barely even cook, the best we got before Nick moved in was chips and chicken nuggets. She wasn't good at all that practical stuff but she made up for it in the emotional stuff, she could make us feel better make you feel amazing even when you felt like curling up in a ball in be all day. My mum once told me the story of when she was younger and her mum was never around, never there when she needed her and when she got pregnant with me, she swore she'd be nothing like that, she would be the mum that she never had. She had four amazing children and even though she had a good life, it shouldn't have ended. And yeah she made mistakes but she was my mum and I will never get to hug her or see her smile again." I paused and looked around to see that most of the people in the church were crying or were close to it. I thought next about Jess.
"Jessica, made her smile, Jessica was like the perfect baby in mums eyes, she wasn't like me who never used to sleep or Bella who cried as soon as mum put her down, she was perfect, so small and cute. Jess, like the rest of us weren't planned, she just kind of happened but she made us all happy, she distracted mum when Elsa died because it gave her something to focus on. It's not fair, Jess wasn't even 7 months old and she just like Elsa didn't even get to live their lives enough to remember them. That's not fair on any child. At least Bella got to remember some of her life, she got to enjoy and live nearly five years of life. She would have turned five on Wednesday and on her birthday I went into her room and found this" I said holding up the pink notebook.
"Usually Bella would tell me everything, but this was something that she didn't. It's a book that she has put pictures of her life in. They are in order and start with a picture of her a few hours after she was born and ended with a picture taken a few weeks ago on the beach of Nick, mum, Bella, Jess and I. But that's not the thing that I hate, it's the fact that barely a quarter of this notebook is full, Bella never got to live her life not the full thing. She had so much more to do. She said to me that when she turned five she wanted to learn to surf and learn to make pancakes without help and learn to drive." Everyone in the church laughed.
"When Elsa died I taught Bella that Elsa would always be in here and here" I said holding my hand on my chest and pointing to my head.
"She along with Jessica and mum will always be there but as Nick used to say, 'all good things must come to an end'"
I looked up and saw everyone was crying and took the notebook and sat down.

At the wake afterwards, I talked to lots of people who were there including Maria and loads of mums friends. Many people asked to see Bella's notebook and I showed them. I ate some food and the whole time zizzi followed me too. People asked questions about her and I answered them, I liked having her because she distracted me from all the bad stuff and meant that I couldn't stay inside all day because I had to walk her and stuff, she made me so proud.

We got home late and I went up to my room and quickly went into Bella's room. I looked around and walked towards the window.
"I love you Bella blue" I whispered as I looked up towards the sky.
I went to bed that night with her blanket and her notebook as well as their no2 and no3 T-shirts as I slept in my no1.