The wedding

Skipping to May 2015

On the morning of Michelle and Steve's wedding, I woke up with Bella in bed, next to me. Michelle slept over in her room last night, so Mum put her in my room with me. I got out of bed and put my hair up. Bella was already half awake and she got up too. we walked into the living room, to find Maria doing Michelle's hair at the kitchen table, Mum sat at the table on her phone and my grandparents (Barry and Helen) sat at the table too. Elsa was sat watching Tv. I hadn't seen them in a while so I rushed over and hugged grandma and then grandad. I sat Bella down and made her and me our breakfast.
We ate our breakfast while talking about when Mum and dad got married, we never talked about Dad, not anymore. Mum never liked to talk about him much.

After breakfast, Tracy arrived to drop off Amy. Amy was already in her dress with her hair done. I went into my room with Bella and Elsa and started to brush their hair. Michelle said she wanted Bella's hair in two neat plaits. I did this and sent Bella into the living room while I did Elsa's hair, which she wanted also in two neat plaits. I did this then did mine while Elsa watched. I brushed it, straightened it and put a white sparkly bow in it. I did my make up and then went back into the living room.
"how do I look?" I said as I spun around 360 degrees.
"I love the hair" grandma said
"I love the make up" Michelle said. "Thank you" I replied
"where is my dress?" I asked
"hanging on the back of my bedroom door" Mum said as she was rushing around trying to get Bella ready. "thanks mum" I said as I went into her room. I grabbed the dress from the back of the door and went into my room. I was about to get changed when Mum called me.
"Isla, come here" I left my room and went into the kitchen.
"yes Mum"
"Isla will you pack Bella and Elsa an overnight bag? They are staying at Roy's tonight after the wedding and I want to drop their stuff off now so I am not rushing around later." she said "which bag shall I put it in?" I asked. "um the black hold-all one. do you know which one I mean?"
"Yeah I know" I said as I took Bella into her room. I grabbed the bag from on top of the wardrobe and placed it on her bed. I knelt down in front of Bella's drawers and opened them. Bella knelt down next to me.
"you gonna help me?" I asked her, she nodded and reached into her drawers. she pulled out her favourite pyjamas and put them in her bag. I finished packing their stuff and put the bag by the door. then Mum hurried me along to get ready. I went into my room and put on my dress, shoes and sprayed myself with perfume. I was wearing a short white dress, I had a fluffy cardigan to wear over it and white pumps. I went into the living room and everyone complimented my dress. Roy arrived about ten minutes later to take the girls. they would drop their stuff off, go to the wedding with them, then go home with them after the after party.

The wedding was amazing. Michelle looked beautiful and so was everyone else. Elsa and Bella were quiet.
Afterwards, Michelle and Steve left for Spain early for their honeymoon. I gave Michelle a massive hug and said goodbye before getting in the car with Mum and going back to the pub.

Now it was time for the after party...

A/N sorry I have taken so long to update but I have had exams. everyone go follow Sophie she wrote on my wall, she has some amazing stories. thanks for the support.
Lotti