I'm sorry

I handed Elsa to Michelle and went through to the back room with Mum and Peter. Mum sat down on the sofa while I stood by the door. "Carla, love I think that us breaking up was the worst mistake I have ever made and for our daughters sake" he said. Mum looked at me before saying "if you wanted to do something for my daughters sake you would get as far away from them as possible. Peter you do remember the last time we were in this room together you told me that you were having an affair. What are you even doing here?" "I escaped from prison to come and find you and make you love me. I mean think of it in 5 years time we have the girls and maybe one or two more kids. living in a big house together as a family"
"Peter, firstly you can't escape from prison and expect to come crawling back into my life and also I don't know if you have forgotten but you had an affair Peter when I was pregnant with our daughter. then when you wanted to end it you tried to end her and ended up hurting someone else inside." Mum said.
"I have changed and it wasn't me it was rob. well Leanne was rob Tina was me." "exactly peter. we are never getting back together, never, ever. so never come near me ever again." he stood up from being on his knees and stood next to me. he held onto my arm and said
"I mean Isla wants us to be together don't you Isla?" he squeezed my arm harder and I shook my head.
"you take your hands off of my daughter or I swear Peter you won't live long enough to go back to that prison cell." Mum yelled and Peter let go I stood next to my Mum and she put her arm around me. Peter was about to say something when we heard Elsa crying outside. mum pushed past Peter and flung open the door. we went through to the pub. the police were standing at the door. rob was holding Elsa and Michelle looked like she was about to cry. when rob saw Mum he stood up on a chair in the middle of the pub and he held Elsa in his arms that were extended in front of him.
"if any of you come any closer, I will drop her." Rob said. Elsa was crying and screaming. robs face was red and his eyes were puffy.
"rob think about this. You don't want to hurt her. she's your niece." Mum said trying to calm him down.
"Mr Donovan please give the child to your sister and get down. it will make this situation a lot easier." a police officer. another one was standing next to Michelle and saw Peter
"ah Mr Barlow. Peter barlow you are under arrest you do not have to say anything that may be given in evidence which could later rely on in court." he said before putting handcuffs on Peter and taking him outside.

I decided to save my little sister and my Mum and uncle I had to say something. "Rob think about it you don't want to hurt Elsa you know how little she is and you know how many people it would upset. what about Bella? What would she say?" I said knowing how close Bella and rob are. "that's your sisters little girl that is, she's your niece and you know that deep down despite who her dad is you love her so much and you don't want to hurt her." As I was talking to rob I was getting closer and closer to him by the time I was finished I was only about a metre away. "rob listen to me, listen. You are gonna hand me Elsa and then you get down and you go with the police, OK?" He nodded.
I stepped closer to him and held my arms up to grab Elsa , who was still crying. he placed Elsa in my arms and she stopped crying and snuggling into my chest. Rob held onto the table and jumped down from the chair. he walked to the police and held out his hands and they arrested him.

When they had taken him outside, Mum and Michelle rushed over to me to check if Elsa was ok. she was fine. I left Elsa with Mum and went to get Bella from nursery.

My life-coronation street fan fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara