When they got back

On the day when they got back, I woke up in the morning. Elsa was lying against the wall holding her bear in her arms. her hair was a mess. Harry and Bella were lying asleep on the floor. I rolled over to check the time, 8:36, I slowly and quietly pushed the duvet off of me and slipped out of bed. I put my feet in my slippers and grabbed the hoodie off the end of my bed and put it on. I picked my phone up off of the chest of drawers, unplugged it and checked my social media. it wasn't long before the rest of them woke up, Elsa rolled over and rubbed her eyes before crawling onto my lap.
"Shall we go and get some breakfast?" I said to her quietly. she nodded, I stood up and turned around to put her slippers and dressing gown on. she put her arms in the air to signal she wanted me to carry her. I did and we went down and had breakfast, with the twins just behind us. We planned with Michelle what time we were leaving and when we got there, while eating breakfast.

After eating, I took Bella back upstairs, while Elsa and Harry stayed downstairs to finish eating. I got her dressed and ready. while I got ready myself she sat on the bed playing with her toys. I packed our things back into our bag and put it by the door. I went over to the bed and sat down next to Bella. I knew she was curious about something because she had a certain look on her face. "where's my daddy?" She said with wide, brown eyes. "your daddy is up in the sky, with my daddy." I said trying to hold back my tears for Bella. "is he ever coming back?" She said, I shook my head. "what about your daddy is he ever coming back?" I felt a tear drop from my face and I said "no my daddy and your are gone but we still have mummy and auntie Michelle." she nodded. Bella could see that I was crying and she stood up on the bed and hugged me tight. "you will always have me," she said. I laughed and cried at the same time. "thank you bells."

It came the time when we were leaving to see mum and dad. we arrived at the airport in the car with Steve, Leanne was coming separately with Simon. we parked the car and made our way inside. I saw mum and Peter underneath the sign that said departures. for a minute I didn't say anything, I saw Peter hug Simon but in mum I saw disappointment and fear, like she was scared that the kids and I weren't there. her spirits lifted immediately as she saw Bella and Elsa running towards her screaming "mummy!!" I ran along after them with Harry on my hip. Mum hugged me tight,there was something about my mum hugging me that made me feel safe and protected from anything. I had my mum back and I had my sisters and brother by my side and that was all that mattered.
Mum put her arms out to take Harry from me, but he put his head in my shoulder.
"No" he said.
"Hey what's up?" Mum said as she handed peter her handbag and stroked Harry's back.
"Mummy left us" he said.
"Yeah and mummy's back now, so you can give her big cuddles now she's back" I said to his stroking his hair.
"Yeah?" Mum said, and he turned around and reached into her and Bella now wanted picking up by me. I picked her up as Harry cuddled mum.
"Hey my baby boy, I missed you" mum said into his ear.