The next day

The next morning I woke up on Michelle's sofa. Bella was sitting at the end watching the TV. Harry and Elsa were sat at the table watching as well. what happened last night is something that I will never forget. mum had spent all night in an interview with the police. I was up until 2am talking to them about what I saw and heard. rob and Peter had gone missing no one could find them. Michelle had been calling rob all night.

I sat up and Elsa came and hugged me. "Where's mummy and Michelle?" I asked her. "Michelle has gone to get mummy" she said as she sat down on the edge of the sofa. "have you had any breakfast?" She nodded "Michelle have me cereal before she left" "ok I am gonna go and make some tea then." I said whilst pushing the blanket off. I was still wearing the clothes I wore last night. as I stretched my arms, Liz walked in. she looked stressed. she followed me into the kitchen whilst Bella stayed watching TV. "you ok Hun?" I shrugged my shoulders "I guess" I said wanting to break down in tears. "Michelle has gone to get your mum, she left about half an hour ago. they will be back soon." I nodded "mum didn't do it you know that right" I said looking up at Liz who was standing fully dressed. "hey I know that, come here" she said pulling me into a hug. "how are Leanne and Tina?" I said pulling away. "Tina is good, she had a scare last night but she is fine, they are gonna bring her out of the coma later. Leanne is good. she is out of the woods" "does Simon know?" I said with a tear in my ear. I didn't like Leanne much but Simon was like my little brother. "Simon knows but at the moment we don't know" "do they know who did it?" I asked as I poured the water into a mug for my tea. "the police are trying to find Peter and rob to question them. they wanted your mum so they could ask her questions. their main suspect is Peter." I took a sip from my tea. "mummy" I heard Harry scream. I quickly put down my tea and ran into the other room. I saw my mum and collapsed into her arms. "missed you" I said. "missed you too" she said and she kissed my head.

"Come on then you lot, let's get you home" mum said placing her mug in the table and getting up. when she was standing up, she rubbed her tummy. you can see her bump starting to show.

We walked home across the road to the flat. I saw Simon sitting on the bench outside Audrey's. "mum I am going to see Simon, alone" mum nodded and took Bellas hand.
I walked over to the bench and sat down. "alright dude?" He shook his head.
we sat there for a few minutes before my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket. it was mum.
*phonecall*
Mum- Isla are you still with Simon?
Me- yeah I am why?
Mum- I am coming out wait there.
*phonecall*
She cut the phone. "mum is coming" u said to Simon. he raised his head off my shoulder.
"why?" He said before clearing his throat. I shrugged my shoulders. mum came out of the flat and sat down on the bench next to Simon. I knew something was either really good or really bad...