Flashback

"It's all gonna be alright" I said to mum as she lay flat on a hospital bed. The door swung open and a doctor and nurse came in.
"I'm sorry miss Connor but your sister Bella is in a serious condition, she is asking for you"
"She's awake?"
"Yes"
"Could you just give me one more minute with my mum?"
"Of course, Marie here will be outside when you're ready"
"Thank you" I said as they both left out of the door. I sat back down and put my hand on mums.
"I need to go and see Bella. You'll be ok, I'll be fine, Michelle will look after me. Say hi to Dad up there for me will you. I love you mum I said as I kissed her forehead as she had done so many times. I used the blanket and put it over her face, before squeezing her hand and getting up.

The nurse took me to a private room. Bella was awake but calm. The nurse had told me on the way that she was loosing so much blood and they weren't able to stop it. Her face lit up as I entered the room. I sat on the side of her bed.
"Isla what happened? Where's mummy and Nicky?" She said quickly but quietly.
"Bella we need to talk about something, the car was hit by a lorry, a man who had too much beer was driving. Mummy and Nicky have gone to heaven."
"Are they coming back?"
"No" I said as Bella burst into quiet sobs. I put my hand on her hair and stroked it, while a tear fell slowly down my cheek, I couldn't hold it in.
"What about Jessie?" Bella said through sobs.
"She's with mummy and Nicky too" I said and she sobbed again.
"Isla it hurts" Bella said as her head relaxed onto my hand.
"I know, but soon, ok very soon it will be better"
"Whats going to happen to me?"
"Soon, you're going to fall asleep and then some very special people will come to get you to take you to mummy and Nicky"
"So I'm going to heaven too?"
"Yeah" I said as more tears fell.
"Are you coming?"
"I can't," I said as I let out a sob, "I can't come Bella"
"Why?" She said as she sobbed even more.
"I have to stay here, I have to look after Michelle and Kate and Aidan and Zizzi" I said. The room stayed silent for a few moments.
"Can you find Harry please?"
"I am going to try so hard Bella blue"
"Promise?"
"Promise"
"Is it going to hurt?" Bella asked.
"No, it will be just like going to sleep"
"But I don't have my blanket" she said.
"I know I'll look after your blanket." I said as her eyes went droopy.
"I love you Isla Connor" she said as nurses and doctors rushed in.
"I love you too Bella Connor" I said before a nurse took me outside.
"They are going to try and resuscitate her, they have found a blood donor but it could take a while to get here"
"Ok" I said as I stood facing the door, looking through the window.

After 30 minutes that was it. There were two nurses sweating and a doctor with blood down her top.
"Are we all agreed?" The doctor said as the room went quiet. There were nods from everyone in the room. I couldn't watch so I turned around and lent on the door frame.
"Time of death, 17:48" the doctor said. I felt nothing but deflation. I sank down, still leaning against the wall. I sat with my legs out in front of me. My arm was in a sling, I had a massive plaster on my shoulder. My top was ripped and my jeans were completely blood stained.
I saw Michelle walking towards me with a nurse. She had just arrived but I wasn't excited to see her. I didn't have the energy to get up. She dropped her bag and bent down next to me. She held my blood and cut covered hand.
"They're gone, they're gone" I repeated as Michelle pulled me into a hug.
"They're gone" I said again.

A/N guys I hope you like the flashback, it's linking with my other fanfic, Sophie Austin's daughter. Also I am coming up to 100 chapters so any storyline suggestions for that chapter would be great. Thanks Lotti