It's gonna blow

A/N- so I have finished editing the fan fiction and you may want to read from the start so you know what's going on. The story has changed a lot but I am going to continue writing it now. It's going to get more exciting.

There was a car crash outside. Michelle and I, along with everyone else in the pub, rushed outside. David had crashed his car into another one at the end of the road. Lily and Gary were trapped underneath.
"Everyone come over and lift" Kevin shouted. I started to run over.
"Isla be careful" Michelle shouted as she stood on the pavement discreetly holding her bump.
"I will" I shouted as I reached the car.

We all lifted the car. We got them out. Michelle went back inside to get the first aid kit.
"It's gonna blow" Tyrone shouted as we saw petrol dropping from the car. We all ran back. I got all the way back to the plays when it exploded. Then again and we ducked again.

"Michelle, Michelle" I shouted as I went back into the glass covered pub. Beth, Tyrone and Robert were behind me.
"She came in to get the first aid kit" Robert said.
"Michelle" I shouted again.
"She's through there" Beth said, pointing through to the back. We followed her through. She was sat on the stairs with Zizzi.
"I was coming down the stairs and it all just went off"
"Hey it's alright" I said as I rubbed her shoulder.
"Isla, your hand" Michelle said.
"It's fine, I'm fine" I said trying to hide it from her.

We got in the back of the ambulance. I needed some stitches in my hand.
"I told you to be careful didn't I?" Michelle said as we drove to the the hospital.
"Yes I know, I was trying to help"
"I know you were" Michelle said.

We arrived at the hospital and I had to have a numbing injection in my hand. They did this and then stitched up my hand.
"If you'd just stay there while I get the dressing, then we can sort out getting you home" the nurse said as she placed everything back in her tray and left. She returned a few minutes later. She put a massive plaster over my hand and gave Michelle a large number of plasters and plastic gloves, so it didn't get wet.
"I'll be back soon with you antibiotics and discharge forms" she said. She opened the curtains and shut them again. Michelle was sat in silence reading something on her phone.
"What have you got?" I heard a nurse outside say.
"One of the people from that crash in weatherfield, nothing major just a hand laceration. What have you got?" I heard my nurse say.
"A little boy, come out of no where, barely says anything, only thing I've heard him say is Isla Connor"
"What?"
"All he says is Isla Connor"
"That's what my patients called, my patient is called Isla Connor. What's the boys name."
"I'm not sure. I'll take you to him"
Then my mind went blank, how many other Isla Connors could there be. How many other little boys could there be who say my name? There was the tiniest chance just the smallest chance that it could be Harry.
"Michelle did you hear that?" I said as I turned to her.
"What? No darling, where's the nurse got to?" She said, I could tell she was tired and wanted to go home.
"I don't know. But that nurse, she sai-" I stopped suddenly when the nurse opened the curtain and came back in. I saw the police talking to a doctor outside.
"Here are the papers." She said as she handed the papers to Michelle.
"Why are the police here?" I asked.
"Isla" Michelle said, angrily.
"No, it's alright, she can ask" the nurse said, " they've found a missing little boy. Do you know what he keeps saying?"
"What?" Michelle said.
"Isla Connor" the nurse replied. Michelle looked at me, and so did the nurse.
"Isla, do you know a boy called Harry Connor?" She asked as she touched my knee. I burst into tears. My head fell into my hands and even though it hurt my hand, I continued to cry. Michelle pulled me into her and I heard her cry as well. I sat up properly after michelle had. She wiped her eyes and looked to me.
"He's my little brother" I said sniffling, "he went missing three years ago, when he was two, he would be five now"
"I think Isla Connor we may have found your brother. Is there anyway you can contact your mum and dad?" She asked. Michelle turned to me again and I saw her face drop.
"My mum died last year and Harry's dad died before he was born."
"What about your dad?"
"He died when I was seven"
"Im so sorry. Does Michelle look after you?"
"Yeah" I said as she put her arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"I'll go and talk to the police about Harry"