The explosion

I sat at the window for no longer than 5 minutes before I heard a bang in the living room and further banging on the door. I jumped down from the window sill and ran to the door. I picked up the hoodie and put it on while carefully opening the door. Kal was stood at the door. he looked tired and sweaty. his face was black and red.
"I have come to get you" he said as he put out his arms and picked me up. he put me on his back and he shut my bedroom door. he took me and made his way slowly and carefully out to the balcony. Kal put me down. I could hear shouting and I looked down. heights didn't scare me, I had stood up on this balcony so many times. Kal turned and stood next to me.
"I need you to get down there and once you are down, I am gonna go down too, ok?" I nodded and climbed over the bars on the balcony. I slowly went down the ladder. I got to half way when Kal shouted down to me
"keep going don't look down, ok?" "Yeah" I shouted up to him. I kept concentrating on slowly going down the ladder, I was trying to ignore the people shouting and screaming down on the street. I wanted to see my Mum the most but I knew I couldn't look away from the ladder.

I felt like I was getting lower. but then I heard more people screaming on the street.
"Isla keep going, you need to hurry but don't worry, I am here at the bottom" I heard Tim shout.
"everyone who isn't holding the ladder get back" Tyrone shouted. I felt a rumbling noise from the flats until I heard a large loud noise from them. I remember being thrown back onto the road, but nothing after that.

A/N so guys hope your loving this. please read my other fanfic just published a new one. please vote and comment it is really encouraging.