The party

Michelle and Steve headed off to their honeymoon and the rest of us went back to the rovers. grandad made a speech and afterwards Roy took Bella and Elsa back to theirs, I gave them both a kiss and a hug and went to talk to Liz. Tracy had told about her affair with tony and Liz was fuming. after a while of Erica's and I trying to calm her down, I went back into the pub and found Mum. surprisingly she wasn't very drunk, that was probably because Michelle wasn't here. Liz had asked me to ask Mum to have amy tonight because Liz was upset and Tracy was nowhere to be found.

At around 8:30pm, Mum collected Amy's stuff from Liz and took us both home. we chatted about hot chocolate and Michelle's dress. we got home and decided that because Bella and Elsa's rooms were full of stuff and messy that Amy would sleep in mums room and Mum would sleep on the sofa. Mum made us hot chocolate while we got changed and took off our make up and brushed our hair. the three of us sat at the kitchen table watching Amy's candle burn and drinking our hot chocolate. when we had finished Mum blew the candle out and put it on the kitchen counter. Amy went to bed and so did I. Mum got a blanket from the cupboard and went to bed on the sofa.

I fell asleep not long after that...