Saying goodbye

"Got everything?" I said to mum as we dragged her last suitcase out of the flat and over to the car. Johnny lifted it in and closed the boot.
"I guess this is it then" Johnny said, "come here" he pulled mum into a hug.
"I'll look after them" he said to her,
"Make sure you do" she said back.
I stood on the pavement with Bella standing in front of me. She kissed and hugged Kate and Aidan. Nick can around the corner from coronation street. He saw us and came over,
"Is she going?" He said. Bella and I both looked up to him and nodded.
"Look at me" he said as he bent down,
"Every Wednesday night, the three of us are having dinner, alright?"
"Yeah" we both said. He then turned to Mum and said,
"Anything that happens, I want to know alright?"
"Yeah, I'll call you when I've booked the scan when I get settled."
"Thanks, I'll keep my eye on them" he said putting his arm around us.
"Thank you"
"Anyway I'll see you, I need to go" he said and walked away into Victoria court.

"Right you two, you know how proud I am of you for being big and sensible about this. And you can call me anytime, I am only a phonecall away ok? Whenever you need me, ok whether it's day or night. And you will see me in how many weeks, Bella Connor?"
"Three"
"Yeah, I love you so much Bella alright and you be so good for Isla and Kate and Michelle and everyone ok?" Mum told her as she was on mums hip.
"I will, I love you mummy" Bella said
"I love you too Bella" she said putting her down. Bella walked over to Michelle and Kate and stood in between them.
"And you my big girl, I am so proud of you and all of this stuff that your doing. Look after Bella and call me if Michelle gets annoying." She giggled. "Make daddy proud alright and me, I love you Isla Connor" she said as she pulled me into a hug.
"I will, I love you too mum."
She let go and opened the door of her car. Bella came over to me and I picked her up. She snuggled into my shoulder.
"Be brave big girl" I whispered in her ear.
Mum got into the car, she turned the engine of her car on and put the window down.
"I love you" she mouthed to us.
"Love you too" I smiled.

She put on her sunglasses and pulled the handbrake. She drive slowly away.
She was gone.

Johnny, Kate and Aidan had to get back to the factory. Michelle had to help us pack do we could move into Kate's tomorrow.
"I need to pop over to the pub for a bit so I will be about half an hour, why do thou two go upstairs and start packing?"
"Ok"

We walked up the stairs and wine to to the flat.
"You alright?" I said to Bella.
"Yeah"
"It's just you and me now kiddo, we can do this baby belle, we can be big girls right?"
"Yeah, for Elsa"
"For Elsa."