Family visits

It was now Saturday and mum and Jessica had been home since Thursday. Jessie's size was fine but we make sure she was eating enough. I went downstairs and got myself some breakfast. Nick was cleaning the snug as it was full of Bella's toys and baby things. Bella was sat on the floor of the kitchen drawing a picture.
"Who's that for?" I said as I hovered above her holding my tea and cereal.
"Kate, and this one is for Michelle" she said showing me the one underneath.
"What about Aidan?"
"I haven't done that one yet."
"Ok"
"Can you come and sit with me?"
"What? On the floor?"
"Yeah, please Isla"
"Fine" I said putting down my mug and bowl and sitting down next to her.

After I'd finished I went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a blue and white striped jumper with blue jeans and my slippers. As I did my hair in a French plait into a ponytail, Bella came running in.
"Mummy said you should help me chose what to wear"
"Ok, come on then" I said putting a tie in my hair as I went across the landing into Bella's room.
We eventually decided on a navy blue sweatshirt with small white stars on it and a pair of blue jeggings.
"How do you want your hair monkey?" I said as I tried to brush the knots out of her blonde curly hair.
"Ow" she said, "just a ponytail with a bow"
"Ok" I said.
I put her hair into a ponytail and put in a navy blue bow.
"Thank you" she said as she high fived me.
We went downstairs and found mum holding Jessica in her arms as she sat on her bed.
"Hey you three are all matching" mum said as we walked into her room. Then I noticed that Bella, Jessie and I are all wearing wearing blue and white, with Jessie in a navy blue sleep suit covered in white heart and stars.

We answered the door to find Michelle, Kate, Aidan and Johnny. Getting out the car behind was Gail, Audrey and Bethany. David had to stay at home with the kids after Kylie's death and Sarah had to stay with baby Harry.

We spent the rest of the day chatting and then we all went for a walk on the beach.

A/N I need storyline ideas please guys cos I'm running out