Mum's secret

Later on in the next year, Frank was killed, not by my mum, but by someone else. my mum had some secrets about his death but the biggest was becoming harder and harder to hide. not many people knew her secret, only Michelle, Maria and me, of course.

On the day of Franks funeral, we walked out of the flat. mum, Michelle, Maria and I, decided to get a cab with steve. when we arrived it was quiet and peaceful, we were greeted by sally, who I never really liked. she told us we weren't welcome but we went in anyway after mum made fun of her a bit.
Mum sat in silence for the whole service she just stared at his picture on the coffin. se was clutching on to my hand like I was the one leaving. I knew she was feeling uncomfortable but she wouldn't say anything. Maria and Michelle say in the other side of mum. both of them stared at franks picture as well like he was possessing people from beyond the grave. every so often Anne, franks mum, would turn around and look at mum. I watched mum, she would look down at her feet and I knew why, but Anne didn't.
Franks coffin disappeared behind the curtain, Anne was crying. suddenly she got up and walked down the aisle. she stopped in front of mum. mum looked terrified. "thank you for not making a scene" she said. "I didn't come here to upset you, I came because I didn't think I had to stay away, I haven't done anything wrong, quite the opposite." mum replied. Anne rubbed her shoulder and said "I'm sorry" she hesitated before continuing to walk out of the church. mum looked puzzled. Sally followed Anne outside. mum followed still clutching onto my hand. I knew something wasn't right.

That night when mum was putting me to bed. I said to her "mum what did Anne mean when she said she was sorry?" Mum looked at me and said "she knows what Frank did" I opened my mouth wide and mum kissed my cheek before struggling to get up. "mum when can we tell people your secret?" I said, seeing a tear in her eye. "soon" she said as she switched the light off and shut the door.

A/N so what do you think Carla's secret is comment quick so the next chapter can be released!!! And keep voting