Lost Then Found

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a request by The_Demons_Property where the reader got an accident and is healed by our dear Doctor Strange with whom she fell in love.

I wasn't very inspired so I hope you will like it.

Please leave a vote or a comment. 

PS: If you really wish, I can do a part two. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost.

That's how you felt when you opened your eyes. The moment life returned to your unsteady heart, you noticed immediately that's something was wrong. You took a sharp breath, trying to process what was happening. White bleach walls surrounded you with a beeping machine next to your body. Countless threads were linked to your body as the web to its spider. Your eyes widened at the sight of your bruised arm, your right one. You looked at it, broken with veins of blood running through your skin and purple bruises covering the limb. You bit your lip, tears on the verge to fall while pain overwhelmed your most used area: your arm. How were you supposed to draw now ? How were you supposed to write, grab things, and so on if you could not move your arm ? You were a writer, a famous one who often illustrates your writing with drawings or pictures you made but now this life was possibly gone. You knew that once something is broken, it'll never be the same again, not as it used to be before. You were right-handed and it was now broken. You could write with the other one, but still, you couldn't reach your peak anymore.

A Thousand thoughts were flooding in your mind, increased by pain when a knock snapped you out and you turned your head to see someone entered the room.The first thing you saw was bright blue eyes piercing right through your soul and a blush covered your cheeks. You opened your voice to say something but only a croak escaped your lips. You blinked quite surprised. « What just happened ? » you thought while the doctor looked at the machine and checked your pulse and other medical stuff. You reddened more at his touch and a smirk reached his lips when he noticed.

« I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I'll be the one taking care of you. Do you remember what happened ? »

You shook your head, still confused.

« N..Not exactly » you managed to say. Your throat aching and the doctor immediately gave you a glass of water, you gulped it in one shot and thanked him with a nod. He sat in front of you, waiting and you looked at him, memorising his gorgeous features. He cleared his throat, breaking the silence which lingered around you.

« You got an accident. You fell down the stairs, and landed mainly on your arm. You have several fractures but with time and patience, it will heal. »

You added.

« But it will never be the same »

Stephen' s eyebrows furrowed and he tilted his head to the side.

« I am a writer, and even if everyone wrote on computers or other things, I'm sticking to the traditional method, a paper and a pen. I know it's just the arm and not the fingers but everything is on the wrist, the trick is in the flexibility of the wrist. »

He nodded, agreeing with you.

« It's a gift and you think it is now gone. I understand. »

He thought for a while under your pained gaze and offered slowly:

« What if I could help you regain it ? »

You turned your head to him, a tiny glint of hope sparkling in your veiled eyes and this is that gaze which pushed the doctor to go further.