Jealousy suits you Stephen... or not?

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a one-shot where a jealous Stephen finds himself struggling to not be too possessive over reader. 

Hope you'll enjoy.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

PS/ Would you like a jealous reader X DS? or a drunk DS X reader?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sense of belonging to someone can overwhelm your daily routine, how you speak to people, how you dress yourself to go to work or even the way you eat your food. Every gesture can cause a chaos you do not expect, innocence flooding through your veins, but seen as a threat by your boyfriend.

You would have never expected Stephen to act like the current situation you were in, sending death glare to every male who would dare to come close to you.

Unfortunately, you were not aware of Stephen's behaviour until it was too late.

You had been invited to the Avengers Tower to celebrate Tony's birthday and therefore every Avengers had come along. Of course, you knew Stark's party were quite eccentric, drinks everywhere, music blasting through the highest floor, but for once, it wasn't the case here.

For the event, you had put on a beautiful sleeveless V-neck royal blue dress which ended above the knees, shaping your curves in the right way, and a pair of black high heels. You were quite happy with yourself, you looked hot but just enough to not draw too much attention. You had put your hair into a high ponytail, your wavy locks swaying at the rhythm of our pace and a light make up to finish the masterpiece. You grabbed a handbag and joined Stephen in his room. You gently knocked and asked :

« Hey, Stephen, it's me. Are you ready? »

The man you were dating for a few months now opened the door and a blush reached your cheeks as you saw how handsome he was. He was wearing a dark navy blue suit and his hair was slicked back. He definitely looked handsome and you felt butterflies roamed your belly. His striking blue eyes looked at you with admiration as if he was devouring you and you shuddered at his heavy gaze.

« Ready, love . Shall we go ? »

he extended his arm for you to take, which you gladly did. A warm smile enlightened your face while he opened a portal and you peck his cheek lovingly. As soon as you stepped in the portal, Wanda spotted you and engulfed you in a hug, letting you drop Stephen's hand in the process.

« Y/N ! I'm so glad you came, » she said, beaming at you.

« Hello Wanda, I just hope it will be a nice and normal party. Do you know where I can put the gift for Tony? I don't know if he wants it now or later ? » you asked as you scanned the room, spotting the Avengers at the bar and a surprise guest : Loki whose eyes were fixed on you. You had to confess he was quite handsome in his black suit and the emerald reflects the material bore.

Wanda nodded at you and raised her hand to tell you where she had put her present. You followed the directions she said and soon put your wrapped in  red and gold present on a table in the corner of the room. As you spun yourself to go back to the party, you were faced by the figure of a man towering you and you froze.

« I didn't know I could frighten you Lady Y/N, the fierce warrior of Strange. » Loki said, putting his hands at both sides of your head, trapping you against the wall and his godly body.

« You surprised me, Loki, nothing more. Now if you could step out the way, that would be very nice of you. » you responded, sighing.

He chuckled, leaning closer to you until his breath tickled your ear.