Into Your Skin Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I know I haven't been active recently and I want you to know I haven't forgotten you. I just have a billion things to do and I just moved in into my new apartment. Right now I don't have Wifi at home, so I'm in Mcdo to publish the following part of Into your skin. It's not long. I wrote this in 20 minutes.

So for the requests, it's on the way, and I will publish them as soon as I have Internet, alright?

Thank you all for your support.

Your friendly writer SarahCroft08

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The tip of your tongue burnt as the lie flew past your lips, poison dripping from your mouth as the anger from the symbiote and you fell upon the poor Doctor Strange.

He had helped you control this entity, gradually finding a way to coexist together as Poison refused categorically to leave your body, muttering under its breath you were the perfect host.

Gentle tendrils stroke your skin, covering your pearly flesh from a silver armour and Stephen's blue eyes widened at your form.

« Y/N, I am not your enemy. »

You snickered, arching an eyebrow at him and fired back.

« Then why do you have a shield pointed at me if I am not a threat? Are you afraid of me? Stephen? »

Your calm temper had burned into a fiery tornado, where all the pain had bore for years was clawing its way out and you lashed at Stephen, your closest friend and crush.

Immediately, the sorcerer retrieved his shield, putting his hands down and sighed.

« The Y/N I know would never act like this. »

HE DOES NOT KNOW US.

« Then perhaps, you do NOT me at all, Strange. »

He winced at the way you pronounced his name, his face crinkling at the cold tone and he looked at you hopefully, his eyes searching yours for an answer.

« Maybe, I don't. Will you allow me to know you better, please? »

HAHAHAHA AS IF HE COULD HANDLE US. THE POISON OF LOVE IS A SWEET DISEASE. THIS IS HIS WEAKNESS. WE HAVE TO STRIKE.

Your breath got caught in your throat at Poison's words.

« The poison of love ? Why would love be a poison ? Are my feelings returned ? » you pondered, your body turning back into your natural form.

Stephen took a step closer, his cloak floating dangerously close to him, ready to prevent him from any threat and your heart ached at this sight.

Stephen was a fool to trust you. You were a danger.

You were POISON.

You closed your eyes, your mind boiling with regret and said, while you let your Poison took over.

« I'm sorry, I can't let you do that. Because if you do, you may die. Love is poison, Stephen. FOrgive me. »

And with that last single phrase, you jumped on the building and flew.

You flew away from the promised life of happiness, from a possible blooming love and from your redemption. Now you had to face the world knowing, you could hurt the ones you loved but if this poison had a good point, you were defintely going to use it to help people. Poison may be deadly, it could also be a cure to some in need.

« I'm sorry Stephen. » you said one last time.

WE ARE POISON. FOREVER.

Little did you know that a certain sorcerer wouldn't give up on you, and if you were the poison as you said, he knew deep down he was your cure.

A/N: Hope you like it. Good or not good? Would you like to have a symbiote in you?