Fake Courage

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is the request from  Kiwi_Kawaii123 where the reader is drunk after a drinking contest with Stark and has to answer Tony's questions after a bet.

Hope you enjoy!=)

Just for the record, I have opened a new book called " Legendary Partner " which is a Doctor Strange X Reader with a plot, romance and so forth. Please, feel free to check it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stark parties were known to be the funniest one of all New York especially when alcohol was involved but you regretted it badly the following morning when your skull screamed in agony. A hangover was the worst enemy for any superhero and it sucked.

However, as the memories of the previous night came back to your mind, you realised, perhaps it wasn't all too bad as you had built enough courage to confess your love for the one who made your heart hammered thousand times harder in your chest. Some can call it fake courage but in any case, the truth had been revealed and that was what mattered right now.

Let's go back to the end of the party at the moment Stark, being the Tony Stark of all times, decided to make a bet. Nobody was there anymore, just Strange, Tony and you, and of course, the Cloak of Levitation.

« Let's play a game, Strange, Y/N, are you in ? » the playboy asked deviously, a smirk playing on his lips, as he patted the seat next to him.

You sluggishly asked, the small amount of alcohol, already started to be effective on your system:

« Just the three of us? »

Tony nodded as you sat on the leather couch, his arm loosely hanging behind your shoulders.

« I bet I can make Y/N admit who she really likes. If I win, you'll have to do whatever I want you to do for a whole day. So if I win and I want to study the Cloak you will let me, Stephen. Asking money from you would mean nothing as I'm a billionaire, but if you win, you can ask me anything you'd like.  Do we have a deal, Stephen? »

Stephen, being the curious person he is, took seconds before agreeing to the bet under your bewildered eyes. You didn't get a say in this. Why could they not find another test subject for their bet? No, it had to be you, of course, the shy person afraid to reveal her feelings to the Sorcerer Supreme.

You rolled your eyes, sighing loudly at the bet. Stephen looked at you briefly before a smirk of mischief appeared on his rosy lips. A shiver rolled down your spine as you felt this night was going to be full of surprise.

Tony held up a glass and announced :

« The game starts by a drinking contest. Y/N, I'm going to ask questions and if I'm right you drink, and I'm wrong I drink, alright? »

You nodded your head, silently wondering if this game night was going to be the end of you.

Questions and questions were asked to you, each time Tony being right, and you drank a glass of alcohol he poured in your glass until he asked the ultimate question :

« Are you in love with one of our fellow Avengers? »

You froze at the question, your hand hanging in the air as you processed what he said. Slowly, and under the acute eyes of Stephen, Tony and the rest of the Avengers who had joined the contest, you put the glass to your lips and drank. The liquid burnt down your throat, a veil of dizziness already affecting you and you slurred :