Mind Control 2

A/N: Hello dear readers!

So with the previous story, not everything was published so I'm going to put the next section after " What if my power is just  too strong to be tame?"

__________________________________

- Why did you come here, Y/N?

I swallowed my fear and let my despair pierced through my voice.

- I am capable of strange things. It happened a few years ago and since I tried to control it but it is too strong. The last person I used my powers involuntary on is now in a coma in a hospital. I'm a monster, a freak.

I rose my head to face the man in the eyes, a new glimmer of hope shining in my eyes;

- But, I heard that you can help people, that you made miracles. I made some research on you and I know you were once a famous neurosurgeon. The car accident took away the perfect stability of your hands, destroying at the same time, the possibility to do your job ever again. And still, here you are, stronger than before. So Doctor Strange, can you help me?

His striking blue eyes were fixed on me, studying my face as a precious jewel. And I felt my cheeks reddened. Silence filled the air between us and I couldn't hold his gaze again so I looked at my wiggled fingers. His low voice broke the atmosphere and I looked at him:

- What can you do exactly?

- I can control minds by the simple touch of a person. Sometimes, when my emotions overwhelmed me, I can control anything which is next to me, including animals. each time, I do that, I felt myself been torn apart in pieces and I don't know how to control it. I figured out how to project my mind into a body and how to extract myself from it but what to do when I'm in a body is still the problem. I hurt people each time and I can't bare it anymore. I can't have any physical contact.

He remained silent for a few seconds, pondering your words in his mind. Then he said something you 'll never forget.

- Show me. Do it on me.

You froze and stood up from your chair;

- What? No! When I possess a body, I can hear its thoughts, I can see his past and everything he felt before. I can hurt you, Doctor Strange!

He shook his head, confident.

- First, call me Stephen. Second, if I want to help you, I need to see how your power works. So try it on me.

You hesitated. You knew he was right, but still. You slowly rose your hand and touched his cheek. His eyes widened at your touch and you felt  been divided into two parts. From every mind you have possessed, he was different. He was calm, not afraid, just curious and when his memory invaded you, you realized how much pain he had been through : the car accident, the realization of the loss of his hands, his despair, when he met the Ancient One, Mordo, Wong , his fights with his enemies: Kaecilius and Dormmamu and now when he became the Sorcerer Supreme. You took a moment to adjust to his mind and then you whispered " Stephen?"

"Yes?"

" Am I hurting you?" You moved his hands, watching you through his eyes. You seemed in a trance but still conscious.

" Hum, no, you're doing great, Y/N. Now can you return to your body please?"

" Okay"

You focussed on the tiny thread which leads you to your body and when you opened your eyes, you looked at Stephen who was gently watching you.

- You have an interested power, Y/N. I'll help you but to do that you will have to do exactly anything I tell you.

He paused and you breath hissed.

- Do we have a deal?

- You'll help to control it? To be able to not hurt people by touching them?

He nodded.

- I'll do my best.

Your face splintered into a warm smile which arrived at your ears and for the first time, real hope invaded your veins.

* A Few months later*

You had improved greatly. You could henceforth control a mind at your will. You could finally touch people without invading their mind and you slowly started to be more normal. You also improved your power in the number of controlling people by just brushing their minds with a certain idea and they did it. Stephen even started to call you " The Whisperer" and you laughed at him. He was a great teacher, not always patient but full of ideas. He never gave up when you didn't succeed or manage to do what he wanted. Instead, he found other ways to trigger your powers and it helped you so much. However, you also fell for him. Hard. But you couldn't tell him that. You wondered if he felt the same. Sometimes, you were quite close, looking over a book and your shoulders were touching, sometimes his hand just barely touched yours and you caught him watching you intensively. However, all these impressions were brushed off by your stubborn mind. Fortunately, when you control someone's mind, it can not see your thoughts or past unlike you. But Stephen had a great control on his spirit and it amazed you. When he blocked his mind to you in order to pierce his mental defence, you realise how strong he was. He also taught you the astral projection and it helped you greatly in the advancement of your powers. New doors had been opened to you.

One day, you were training and you had to pass through the wall he had built in his mind to know what he was thinking. You were both panting but neither of you was going to give up so you kept on. Sitting in face of each other, watching in the eyes, you fought your way into his wall. You attacked it, scratched it, kicked it again and again and when one part started to shatter you jumped on the opportunity and went through the tiny crack. Once you passed through the wall, his thoughts overwhelmed you violently " I love you" You lost your concentration and blinked a few times, returned to your body. You looked at him, confused when he slowly came closer to you saying in his velvet voice" I. Love. You" before stopping at five inches of your face. My breathing was erratic and my eyes wandered from his eyes to his lips. Taking the hint, he leant closer and his lips brushed yours into a tender kiss. I quickly responded to it and wrapped your hands around his neck. The kiss deepened and you had to break apart for air. I pecked his lips saying " Me too, Stephen". He smiled at you and kissed you again.

A/N: So what did you think? Did you like?