Revenge Spell

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is the following scene of " Sweet Revenge" where Stephen pranked reader.

Hope you enjoy=)

Please leave a vote or a comment.

Request are open.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been days since you had pranked Stephen and you could still feel his burning gaze on your back each time you were with him. However, you were cautious because you knew his wrath was going to be explosive.

You stepped into the dining room and stopped dead in your tracks when a waterfall of freezing water splashed your face. You let out a high pitched scream, the icy liquid wetting your whole body and growled loudly.

« Stephen! »

You swept away the cold water out of your eyes to freeze when you saw Stephen and... Loki both smirking at you.You gulped, fear kicking in your veins.

« I'm in bad trouble. » you thought and tried to rush out but the door suddenly slammed closed right in front of your face.

« Revenge isn't so sweet, is it, Y/N? » Stephen said evilly, a smirk playing on his lips and breaking the heavy silence.

Loki grinned and shook his head, his arms crossed over his chest.

You slowly spun around and faced the revenge of your dear sorcerer.

« What are you up to, Stephen? Ice Bucket is a classic trick. »

Stephen locked eyes with yours, his mesmerising eyes sending shivers down your spine at the silent whisper by the new spark of mischief glowing in his dilated pupils.

« That is why I asked the God of Mischief himself to help me trick you, dear. »

You took a step back, concern covering your face.

Loki chuckled at your behaviour.

« Now, no need to run sweetheart. Stephen has been very specific on what I could do and what I could not. Now, I have to confess that your prank was remarkable. »

You hesitantly said :

« Thank you, I guess. »

Stephen rolled his eyes.

« No need to flatter her, Loki. I got a difficult time to remove this dye » he grumbled.

« Luckily I took pictures of him » you muttered, a goofy smile appearing on your lips. Loki smirked at you as if he had heard your words and you shrugged at him.

Stephen came closer to you and your whole body tensed, expecting him to trick you in some way. He closed the gap between you too and his lips brushed yours in a sweet kiss while he whispered in your ear :

« Let the game begins »

Next thing you knew, your environment changed. You stepped away from Stephen who grinned madly at you and then activated a spell. He muttered indistinct words while a bright fiery light blinded your eyes. You groaned and rubbed your eyes, sweeping away the weird feeling.

« What have you done, Stephen? »

Two deep blue pools locked with yours and a blush reddened your cheeks. Without noticing, you said shyly :

« Stop looking at me like that, you 're turning me on » you blurted out.

Immediately you put a hand on your mouth, startled by what you had just said. Stephen raised an eyebrow at you and said to Loki who was standing next to him.