Unafraid

Hello, my dear readers!

On this Christmas' eve, here is a short onehsot someone requested where Hela kidnaps Strange and the reader has to go save him.

Hope you enjoy!

Merry Christmas to all!

Special surprise at the end of the story ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking endlessly in the corridors ofthe Sanctum looking for your friend Stephen, you finally reached thedestination you were seeking: Stephen's favourite place of thelibrary. A cosy warm room of the library with shelves full of higherexperienced book, his delicate trembling handwriting notes scatteredon the table with a cup of tea warmly steaming in the area, the placewas nowhere to what you were used to see. It was a complete mess.Burning bools were lying on the floor, smoke coming from burningpages, the shelves were stabbed with long greenish blades whichreminded you of Loki but you dismissed the thought as soon as itcame. You knew the two men disliked each other, but to fight wasanother level of hate against each other.

You scanned the place, your eyesresting on a puddle of blood on the floor and you immediately kneltdown to examine it. Thanks to your magic, your heart tightened whenyou realised it was Stephen's and you closed your eyes.

Stumbling footsteps coming your waymade your spin around, raising your fists with magic while Wongwalked hesitantly into the place. Immediately, you raised down yourarms, taking Wong into your arms while the Asian magician sighedheavily, knowing you wouldn't let go until you were finished. He was used to your antics.

"Are you okay? What happened here?"

The man grumbled.

"Asgardians."

You titled your head to the side.

"Was it Loki? He has a fetish with blades."

A familiar deep voice arose from behindyou.

"I do not have a fetish with blades. My sister does, however. She is the one who took your precious sorcerer."

Your eyes darkened while you walkednear Loki.

"Your sister? Who is she?"

He crossed his arms against his chest,eyeing you carefully, sensing your magic boiling inside of you

"Hela, Goddess of Death."

You locked eyes with the god, ponderingif he was telling the truth or not. He must have guessed yourintentions as he rose his hands in the air, looking awfully innocent.

"I am not lying."

You shrugged.

"Says the God of Lies. But I do believe you. Where is she?"

He leant forward, a smirk playing onhis lips.

"In Asgard. She intends to rule thekingdom and the other realms."

You sighed, walking to the blade to inspect it further.

"Another person who craves power. Areyou sure you're the adopted one?"

The god's temper seemed to grow evencolder, his skin changing to a blueish colour while his eyes turnedred. The air froze and you could see your breath fanned in front ofyou. You rose up and walked to the man, eyeing him carefully. Putting your hand on his icy cheek, you said:

"Don't get so worked up Loki. I was teasing."

You took the blade  which shone for afew seconds in your eyes, making the god raised an eyebrow at you.