Hello again sweetheart

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

It's been a long time but I haven't forgotten any of you.

With the coronavirus, stay safe.

Here is a little one shot to cheer you up.

Hope you'll like it.

---------------------------------------------------

The first thing you noticed was thesilence, the eerie silence filling the air of the Avengers Tower. Asyou had lived there for a few months, you knew that it meant only onething: trouble.

You put the book you were reading onyour bed and got up.

'' It better not be another prankfrom Sam, last time was enough'' you muttered under your breathas a flash of memories crossed your mind: the blood-curling scream youhad let out when you had been chased by a mechanical little spider inyour bathroom. You had ended running in the corridors, the spider onyour tail, in nothing but your towel. Then not looking where youwere going as the only thing you could focus on was to run away fromthis monster, you bumped into Steve who nudged Bucky who immediatelyspread into action by sending you in Steve's arms and catching withhis metal arm the spider which had.... jumped in the air. A shakybreath had escaped your lips, safe in Steve 's arms, until the spiderthrew out a web at Bucky's face, immediately blinded him. He let goof the mechanical device and it darted its red eyes at you. Steve hadmuttered under his breath, caught you bridal style and ran away,leaving poor Bucky to try to get out of this thing.

In the end, you found out, afterscaring the hell out of Peter ( you don't know what scared him themost, the spider or you when the spider sent another web, grabbedyour towel, leaving you naked in Steve's arms, but the gentleman quickly gaveyou his shirt. You had never seen Peter blushed so much), anyway, inthe end, the culprits were Sam and Tony behind the mechanical spiderwho had decided to scare you a little. Well, you had thrown one hellof a tantrum, being restrained by Steve and Bucky when you realisedit was them. They knew you were afraid of spiders, so mechanicalspiders? That was worse, so much worse!

As you walked away from your room,heading to the living room where most of the Avengers hang out, youdidn't notice the special day today was.

When you opened the door to the livingroom, you heard hushed whispers and threats from your fellow friends.

'' That's odd'' you thought,opening the door completely.

Immediately, screams erupted and youblinked at the scene in front of you.'' Don't come near us!'',''Don' stay here, Y/N. '' and ''It's not what it looks like'' were said and you raised asuggestive eyebrow at them. Tony chuckled while Clint exclaimed:

''Come on, Y/N! I have a family''

You looked at the team composed ofSteve, Tony, Bucky, Sam, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Peter and Strange inthe living room in nothing but their underwear.

'' Care to tell me what happened?'' youasked, tilting your head to the side.

A deep voice you knew all too wellwhispered in your ear, his breath fanning over your neck.

'' Well, I decided to play some mischief in this lounging room of boredom. Do you like it?'' whispered the God of Tricks, making you shiver. His hands wrapped around your waist, holding you close and you froze, unable to move away. 

''Stay away from her, brother. She's not part of this,'' stated Thor, his voice booming loudly in the air.

His grip on your waist tightened and he snarled.

'' Oh Thor, when have I ever listened to you?'' smirked the god, pushing you violently in Strange's arms. A flash of light exploded, welcoming you warmly while your clothes vanished and only your lacy underwear remained. 

Peter blushed wildly, Steve and Bucky tried to look away while Sam whistled.

' Damn woman, you definitely know how to dress'' 

You looked down and noticed the state you were in. Immediately you stood up, walking firmly towards Loki who was looking at you mischievously, his arms crossed against his chest.

'' My, my, you look ravishing dear.'' 

You raised your fist to hit it on the invisible wall, at the delight of the god whose eyes were sparkling.  Your insecurity was rising up. You avoided the stare of your friends who were watching you with worry. They had never seen you in such a state. Only Nat and Wanda knew 

'' What kind of trick is this? Why do you have to humiliate people?!''

His grinning faded and a frown appeared.

'' Humiliate people? How dare you, low human!''

You hit the wall again, stronger than before and a rumble could be heard.

'' How dare YOU?! Bring everyone here and leave them like this! Did you even think that maybe some of us are insecure?  Maybe not Thor or Tony or even Natasha. But Steve and Bucky are from different times, Stephen has his hands he kept covered all the time to avoid looking at his scars, Peter is... young and Wanda is shy. You can't exposed everybody like this without our consent. Now let us out! '' you countered back, the wall finally breaking at your outburst.

Loki's eyes widened at your words and the fury coming from them. He had never seen you like this.

'' Maybe this prank was a bit far-fetched.''

With a snap of his fingers, all your clothes were back on you. Then a smirk reached your lips and he shivered, not liking the dreary look you were conveying. Raising your pointed finger at the god, you stated.

'' Avengers, catch him.''

Never had you seen the god run that fast, the heroes on his tail.

*

A/N: So any thoughts?