Ice Sculpture

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I'm going to try to do some prompts, do you have any ideas or wishes? 

Cute and short Stephen Strange x reader

Hope you'll enjoy

Please leave a vote or a comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening its curtains the morning is like opening the door to another world. To see the sun getting up and rising in the sky is like getting up of bed and see Stephen, the love and the sun of your life. However, today, the sun didn't welcome you that morning, it was something else. Something as bright as the sun but so cold you could see your breath fanning into a milky smoke. You opened the window, facing the heyday of winter as goosebumps appeared on your skin.

Gentle touches of ice met your face, melting and refreshing your sleepy skin and a smile enlightened your lips. You laughed in joy, waking up Stephen from his slumber.

« It's snowing ! » you thought, a veil of happiness and excitement electrifying your body. You couldn't wait to go outside and enjoy the vast spotless blankets of white waiting for you.

Stephen grunted, blinking the sleep away as he got up, the sheets dropping to his waist, showing off his toned naked torso. You smiled brightly at him while his blue eyes spotted you near the window and he shivered.

« Close the window, Y/N. It's too early to get out » Stephen stated in a sleepy voice, falling back to bed, a hand under his head.

You pouted, sitting next to him and poking his stubble to annoy him. Eventually, it worked.

« Will you build a snowman with me? Will you build a snowman with me ? » you kept repeating your words again and again until he grunted in frustration and threw a pillow at you.

« Oh, you're on ! » you exclaimed, getting up and gathering the small amount of snow laying on the window's edge. The cold burning your skin didn't bother you as you made a small snowball and threw it right in Stephen's face.

However, you hadn't expected him to scream so loud, his voice reaching high tones you didn't know he could make and you froze on your spot, puzzled by such a sound.

« Y/N ! How old are you ?! I'm going to kill you ! » he screamed, definitely awake now and you grinned.

He may be in a bad mood but you intended to cheer him up with snow. You quickly grabbed a pair of boots and activated a spell to change your clothes.

« Love you too ! » you said before jumping from the window. He barely had enough time to react but you were already gone.

You landed swiftly on the ivory land, the snow covering your feet like the small waves of the sea. You brushed a strand of hair out of your face and smiled widely. Thousands of snowflakes were falling around you, the sky covered in the colour of a black night, you had the impression to have fallen into the stars, a myriad of stars joining for a dance as you spun around again and again, delighted.You were dancing in the snow, mesmerised by the natural beauty snow and morning offered. Suddenly, something caught your eye in the area, a shadow walking towards you, its frame tall and a cape swinging slowly due to the wind and becoming white by the white bees stick to the material. Your smile widened as you recognised the figure until a huge snowball came in contact with your face, catching you off guard and you squealed of surprise. You immediately accepted the challenge and started to make a snowball before throwing it at Stephen who had stepped out of the darkness of the night, a smirk playing on his scarlet lips.

« The game is on ! » you shouted playfully, activated a quick portal and reappearing behind him. You jumped on his back, this time catching him off guard as he landed roughly on the ground, a bumph escaping his lips.

« Get off Y/N. »

You leant in and whispered in his ear :

« Will you build a snowman with me ? » you chuckled, reluctantly getting up and smiling widely. Stephen Strange grunted and spun around, looking at you in the eyes. His dark hair was tousled and covered in stains of white snowflakes, his cheekbones were slightly reddened and you could his miscellaneous eyes glancing at you with the purest glow of love you had ever seen.

Suddenly, your surroundings faded, letting place to the sweet tension lingering in the air and Stephen closed the gap between your two bodies, his scarred hands cupping your cheeks gently. How many times had you gotten lost in his cerulean eyes, hypnotising you and making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world? You had lost count. Your heart sped up, the coldness of the air stroking your skin and raising goosebumps on your bare arms but it didn't matter because all you could see was the man you were in love with. He was yours as you were his. You leant in, attempting to kiss him but he stepped back playfully.

« Let's build a snowman, Y/N. »

You pouted at the loss of his body heat but complied.

« I don't want to anymore, Stephen, » you whined, clenching his shirt to keep him close to you.

He wounded his hands around your waist, submitting to your implicit request and opened a portal back to your shared room. He carried you bridal style, seeming quite awake now and you giggled when he dropped you on the bed and kissed you passionately. The cold you had felt melted away, a burning passion overwhelming you as he deepened the kiss, making you moan loudly. You pulled away, breathless and a luscious smirk reached his lips as he knelt down, his hand grabbing something on the floor. You didn't see it coming, trying to compose yourself from the burning feeling growing in your belly, however, it was quickly cooled down as a mass of icy snow connected with your body. Your Pj's were the only thing covering you from the cold and you screamed in shock.

« Stephen, you are going to pay for it ! » you threatened, getting up while the snow wetted your body and you didn't see Stephen licked his lips at the state you were in.

« What a sight » he stated, grabbing your hips and kissing you again, his tongue slipping into your mouth to dominantly danced with yours. Your anger gradually vanished letting placed to another feeling: lust.

And even if it was still morning, nor Mordo, nor Wong dared to approached your room for the whole day, too scared to hear things they didn't want to.

A/N: And I leave the rest to your imagination. Any comment?