Perfect Items

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

First of all, I wish you al a Merry Christmas!

Second, this one shot is dedicated to Christmas, so I hope you'll like it. It's cute and fluffy.

Next, could you remind me which part two you would like for the next chapter " It ms y cloak!" and " Never Give Up In Magic"? Or more?

Please leave a vote or a comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find a gift is one of the hardest tasks you've ever have to do in your life. For each one of them! The Ancient One, Wong, Mordo and of course, the one you love, Doctor Stephen Strange. So here you were, out of the sanctuary looking for presents for your friends. You walked in the mall, watching any shops which could possibly help you but for an hour you had found nothing. Until a light caught your eye and you immediately stopped in your tracks. People bumped into you but you just ignored them. As a magnet attracted to its mate, you walked towards the unbelievable shop called " Nothing is True". Its furniture seemed old with the crackly brown wood of the place but it remembered you the soft smell of the forest. You entered the shop and found what you needed the most! Your eyes travelled from down to top, trying to decipher if this or that would please your friends. Shelves of books, figurines, statuettes, and electronic devices stood in front of you. This shop was a living paradise. Your face lightened up and thousand of ideas crossed your mind. A rush of inspiration invaded your veins and you picked three items. Now, all you had to do was to find a gift for Stephen but you had no idea of what to buy him. Maybe a book of medicine? " No, it will only remind him the loss of his hands, " you thought, shaking your head. More you thing about him, more your heart sped up at the thought of him in front of you with his ravishing smile and his sparkling blue eyes. You talked for hours together and you knew that he loved riddles so something clicked in your head. A big smirk spread your face and you took the last book you knew he will love.

* Once back to the temple, at night*

Your dress curved your body tight enough to show your toned figure in a Navy blue embrace. Your hair was made in a controlled bun and you had made a light make up. You stood in front of the mirror, admiring yourself when a knock on your door was heard.

" Come in!" You said, still gazing your reflection. However, silence met your response and you frowned. You turned on yourself to face a speechless Stephen in a beautiful suit.

" Stephen, are you okay? Is there something wrong?" you asked, concerned.

He shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts.

" No, you're perfect. I.. I mean, you're great" he stuttered, looking at you, a blush blossoming on his cheeks.

You smiled warmly at him.

" Thanks. You're not so bad yourself. Now shall we?" You grabbed your presents bag and joined your friends who were waiting in the dining room. Everything had been changed in the joyful and peaceful Christmas spirit you loved. A smile plastered on your face, Stephen led you to the table, holding you your chair until you sat down. " Such a gentleman, " you thought, blushing madly at him. You were amazed by the quantity of meals there was on the table and when you saw how fast it was wolfed by your friends, you wondered how they could still walk. Soon, it was the time of Christmas present and your heart sped up. You hoped they'll like them so you grabbed your bag and gave to each of them their present. The Ancient One was the first to open it and when she did, for the first time, a genuine smile appeared on her face. When she saw the scroll made in an amber leather. It was an empty book where she could write her own manuscript and the amber colour reminded how the sun rays could illuminate her wisdom.

" Thank you, Y/N," she said, gently stroking the leather cover of the book. You smiled back, truly relieved that she liked it. Then Wong opened his gift and the stoical face changed into an excited one when he realised what he was holding in his hands.

"Are that two tickets for Beyonce concert!" he exclaimed in delight. You nodded.

" You can invite whoever you want with you, Wong. I'm glad you liked it."

He tried to stay stoical but his sparkling brown eyes were the opposite of this face.

" Thanks, Y/N."

Next was Mordo. It had been more difficult for him to find a gift but you had managed. Now you hoped he liked. He stopped when he noticed what he was holding in his hands. Mordo looked at you, astonishment in his eyes and hurried to remove the gift wrap. Then a sincere smile spread in his face. He held up the statuette of his favourite animal ( I didn't have any ideas for Mordo so sorry:/) an admire the detailed features of the wooden creature. Finally, Stephen opened his gift and your heartbeat quickened. You loked at his face, hi sharp cheekbones glowing in the half-light of the place, the way his storming blue eyes glowed at the glimmer of the candles and his lips pursued with excitement. Once he removed wall the wrapping paper, a huge smile lightened his face.

" Y/N, my dear Y/N, you always knew how to make me happy, don't you?" His voice was deep and it sends goosebumps on your bare arms. Mordo, Wong and the Ancient One, put their presents to you on the table before leaving the room. You fronwed when you saw them leaving but you were too focussed on Stephen to stop them. He got up and slowly made his way to you. Your breathing quickened and a blush covered your cheeks. You asked, shyly:

" Do you like it?"

" How could I not like the Sherlock Holmes books and TV serie you bought me, Y/N?"

You gradually raised your head up to be met by two glowing blue pools and your eyes deviated from his to his lips. He leant on, and your face were inches apart. he took the hint when you looked at his lips and he smirked before pressing his lips to yours in a gentle kiss. When you broke apart, he looked at you, smiling.

" Merry Christmas, Y/N"

*BONUS*

The following day, you all heard Stephen yelled at his cloak " Stop hugging the Sherlock BBC show, it is not me on the video!" However, the cloak didn't let go and watched with him the show, pushing Stephen to put the next episode.

A/N: So did you like it, guys?

Merry Christmas!!!:3