Chatroom DS X Reader X T'Challa

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a funny chatroom I thought about after having watched the Black Panther which is a fantastic movie.

I opened a new book with The Maze Runner X Reader. Feel free to check it out =)

I was wondering if I should start a Doctor Strange Story ( and not oneshots) with the previous oneshot " Legendary Partner" what do you think?

Hope you'll enjoy

Please leave a vote or a comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T'Challa created a chatroom.

T'Challa invited Y/N.

Y/N logged on.

Y/N : What do you need T'Challa?

T'Challa: Why do you think I need something?

Y/N : That is usually what people asked me. I guess I'm used to having them demanding my help or else all the time.

T'Challa: Well, I was going to invite to Wakanda. Think of it as a holiday.

Y/N : Really? That would be amazing. I gladly accept your invitation. Thank you.

Tony Stark hacked the chat and logged on.

Tony: Why can she go and I can't?

T'Challa: Do you really want to know why?

Y/N : He doesn't want to break your heart with his magnificent country.

Tony: He's dressing like a black cat.

T'Challa : You're dressing like a robot, how is it better?

Y/N : Okay, when can I go to Wakanda, T'Challa? I'll pack my things immediately.

T'Challa : No need to pack. And I'll come get you as soon as I finished the conference at the Pentagon.

Tony : Are you going to tell Strange, Y/N ?

Y/N : Tony, don't you dare! I've been working my butt for weeks, I deserve a break.

Tony : With Strange, in a room. Locked together.

Y/N : I'm going to kill you Stark. How many times should I tell you he doesn't feel the same?

T'Challa : I'm afraid I agree with Stark on this one, Y/N. He came to me asking for my aid.

Y/N : Aid? What do you mean? Why would he? He's a bloody genius!

T'Challa : That is not my place to say but you should talk to Stephen.

Tony invited Stephen Strange on the chat.

Stephen logged on.

Stephen : Should I worry? I told you not to contact me again, Stark.

Tony : Don't be resentful. It's not because I put sleeping pills in your tea that you should be mean to me.

Stephen : I woke up in the middle of nowhere, half-naked and with drawing on my face. It took days to remove them!

Tony : Well, it was a sharpie. Besides, it was Loki's idea. I just applied it.

Y/N : He did that ? That is why you didn't want me to see you ?