Irreparable

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

 First of all, happy new year!!!

Second, this is my 100 one-shots Doctor Strange X Reader, this is incredible. I never thought it would go that far.

Here is my first Kaecilius X Reader. I hope you'll enjoy=) I may do the second part if you wish. I also used the scene where Kaecilius met Doctor Strange.

Sorry for the long delay, my computer broke and I had to change it.  Now I'm available =)

Please leave a vote or a comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can, in the blink of an eye, love turns to hate, hope turns to despair and light turns to darkness? How can an evil entity corrupt the heart of the innocents through the words people crave for? How can a person turn its back to the masterpiece of his life for immortality?

The heart can not beat time, and never will. That is what you learn when you stepped into the Sanctum of New York, ready to stop the madness from the man you love to be unleashed on innocent souls.

You were with Stephen when you glimpsed the explosion of the Sanctum of London being destroyed by Kaecilius. You were pushed into the other sanctum as well as Stephen. The strength of the bomb pushed you right on top of Stephen who grunted at the sudden weight.

« Could you at least get up, Y/ N? I'm not a pillow, even if I wouldn't mind yours»

You rolled your eyes at Stephen's attempt to flirt about your breasts and got up, dusting off your clothes. You recognised the vastness of the place. Seriously, how can a so small door open such magnificent treasures?

Nevertheless, not a single sound was echoing in the sanctum until Stephen yelled :

« Is there someone here ?! »

You sighed and started to walk, your eyes crackling with pleasure as you saw the marvels this place bears. It was quite funny to see Stephen's reaction when he saw a cloak levitating in the air moved as he stepped into the room. You burst out of laughing at his face and he scrunched his nose at you :

« What ? » he asked, rather annoyed by your demeanour.

You took a deep breath, building up your composure.

« You should have seen your face. I'm sure that as the doctor you claim to be, you have a scientific explanation for why this cape is flying? »

You grinned as he spun around and faced the window with a huge symbol on it. He walked down the stairs, his face looking quite concerned as if he had heard a noise and you immediately followed him only to assist to a cruel murder. You put your hand in your mouth to muffle a scream when the crystal blade pierced through the guardian 's heart. A strange feeling invaded your veins as the lifeless body hit the floor: pain, horror and a peak of anger overwhelmed your body. Immediately, your outfit changed into a metallic armour slightly looking like an Amazon warrior clothing. A Spear appeared in your hands and you locked eyes with the one you once loved: Kaecilius.

His face was as stoical as a tree is to the sun, he didn't even blink when the guardian of the sanctum he once knew touched the floor, no more breathing escaping his pale lips. He got up and froze when he saw you at the top of the stairs next to Stephen whose face was plastered in worry.

« My, my, what do we have here? Dear Y/n and a stranger. » Kaecilius, said, raising his arms up to emphasise his point.

Strange frowned at the nickname and the sweetness Kaecilius's voice had when he said your name.

« You know him ? » he asked, dumbfounded.

You rolled your eyes, sighing loudly.

« Now is not the time, Stephen. »

« So you are the man the Ancient One replaced me with, Mister? » Kaecilius stated, looking at Stephen as a dead meat.

« Doctor»

Kaecilius tilted his head to the side, internally laughing.

« Mister Doctor? »

Stephen shook his head.

« It's Strange. »

Kaecilius shrugged his shoulders.

« Maybe, who am I to judge? Now Y/N, I don't want to fight you, love, but I will if I have to. »

You were going to respond when Stephen looked at you with eyes wide open.

«Love? You are together ?! »

« We were » you corrected him and crossed your arms over your chest.

« We Are » stated Kaecilius loudly, breaking the eye contest Stephen and you had.

You looked at him closely, noticing the change on his skin and the mark of Dormammu on his forehead. His eyes were encompassed by a mix of purple and green scales as if the skin had been burned by something unnatural. You used to love him and in the depth of your heart you still have hope for the man you fell in love to, but right now, it was someone else and you couldn't fall for him.

« I told you, I wasn't going to be part of your plan to unleash Dormammu, Kaecilius. »

He sighed and said to his minions.

« Take care of Strange »

And before you had time to react, he sent you in the Mirror Dimension, unable to help Stephen who was still new to mastering the Mystic Arts. Suddenly, a pair of arms was wrapped around you and you froze, a familiar feeling burning in your belly.

« I'm here, » said a voice you longed for in the depth of dark nights.

« It's not because you don't believe in what I do that I don't love you anymore, Y/N. » he added, his lips brushing your neck and his breath tickling your hair.

« Y...You 're my enemy. » you stammered.

He chuckled.

« Do you let your enemies wrapped you in their arms like this? »

« Of course not ! » you let out, finding your voice back and raising your head up.

You were met by a beautiful pair of hazel eyes, the same you used to get lost into until his lips met yours in a tender kiss. A gentle tingle shivered down your skin, a familiar warmth spreading in your heart and you forced yourself out of his arms as Stephen's scream of pain echoed in the hallway. As if you had been snapped out of a daydream, you blinked and stepped out of Kaecilius' embrace.

« I can't let you keep on your evil work, Kae » you stated, and as you kicked the floor with all your might, the Mirror Dimension broke in thousand fragments, letting you know of Stephen's well being.

« Stephen ! » you shouted as you ran through the corridors to find your partner.

However, you underestimated Kaecilius' wrath and the gravity was suddenly upside down. You felt your body being pulled off and a small squeal left your lips as you fell... into the arms of Kaecilius again. He smirked at you astonished face.

« H... how did you do that? We are not in the Mirror Dimension anymore » you stuttered, dumbfounded.

His smirk widened and he leant over, whispering sensually.

« I'm stronger than before.Dormammu offered immortality and so much more. If only you could see that. »

His arms wrapped around your waist, holding you tightly against him made you blush and you looked away, embarrassed.

« Now, » he said in a raspy voice, « let's have a nap, shall we? »

You barely had to time to register that darkness blinded your vision, and you fell unconscious in the arms of your former lover.

A/N: So What did you think? Satisfied? Was kaecilius well depicted?