Chatroom ' Deepest Desire' Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is as requested the second part of this chatroom. Another one will be updated shortly about the fear of the dark. Any ideas?

About the requests, I'm going to them when I can. I'm currently working on a summer job and therefore I have less time, so please be patient with me.

Love you all guys!

Hope you enjoy

Please leave a vote or a message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint opened a chatroom.

Clint invited Y/N to the chat.

Y/N logged on.

Clint : What does this mean your deepest desire is everyone, Y/ N?

Y/N : I do not know what you're talking about, Hawkeye.

Clint : We're using the superhero names, huh? Afraid to reveal the truth?

Y/N : Do not tempt me, Clint. I can still ask Wanda to show your deepest desire. I'm sure it's Romanoff.

Clint : I have a family, Y/N, with kids.

Y/N : And ? You can still have fantasies, Cupid! There is nothing wrong with that.

Clint : What would be yours, Y/ N? Did Wanda reveal it with your deepest desire being « everyone » ? What does it mean exactly? How do you want everyone?

Y/N : I... I won't answer that question.

Clint : Then I need Wanda to make you tell the truth.

Y/N : Clint, no!

Clint invited Wanda on the chat.

Wanda logged on.

Wanda : I know everybody's deepest desire. Sometimes, I wish I didn't.

Clint : Please, tell which one is Y/N's.

Wanda : It is....

Wanda was disconnected.

Tony logged on, blasting « Love me Like you do » from Ellie Goulding.

Tony : Y/N's desire is me of course!

Clint : Absolutely not, it's me. I'm Cupid, remember? I got to choose who she desires the most. Besides aren't you with Pepper?

Y/N : Do I have a say in this?

Natasha : Wanda showed your deepest desire, yet they 're still fighting for who you should desire the most. So who would you choose Y/ N? Me, right ?

Y/N : When did you log on?

Tony : You may be Cupid, but I am the face of Eros.

Natasha : I'm Black Widow.

Y/N : Right.

Natasha invited the Avengers, Doctor Strange and Peter Parker on the chat.

Tony : We are here gathered to figure out the deepest desire of Y/N. Wanda is... out. So we need science to deduce who she really wants.

Clint : Deduce ? Do you think you're Sherlock now?

Stephen and Tony : Yes.

Y/N : What just happened?

Natasha : Collision of two inner sociopaths. What  a ... smash it is.

Bruce: Did you just use the Hulk favourite sentence to define these two?

Natasha: Of course, I did.

Peter : Mister Stark? Are you alright?

Tony : I don't feel so good. My brain is on fire.

Stephen : The game is on! I shall figure out the truth. Activation of the Power of Deduction.

Steve: Does it really exist?

Stephen: You're lowering the street's IQ, Do your research, Anderson!

Vision: I am conflicted. 

Y/N : So confusing.

Peter : Oh, so we're using our parallel doppelgangers? I'm Tom Holland.

Y/N : Do not go there, Parker. The world is divided into countless dimensions, do not mention who you are in each please, it will start a tantrum and probably another civil war. How would you react if the villain of your town was Batman in another universe?

Peter : Wait, is he ?!

Natasha : Y/N, answer the final problem of this chatroom. What do you mean by your deepest desire is everyone?

Y/N : Exactly what it means, Nat. I want ALL of you.

Tony : How, though?

Peter : You already have us, Y/N. We are your friends. Well, I am your friend, Always and forever.

Y/N is writing.

Y/N : Let just say my imagination had played dirty tricks in my mind and it seems like it took a greater importance than I thought. I value you all as my family, my friends, my partners and....my lovers. So I want you all to be mine as I am yours.

Y/N logged off.

Peter : Did she just say she's in love with all of us?

Tony : I call dibs!

Stephen : Stark, do not start a fuss.

Natasha : Too late. I already told Clint, he's astonished and taking bets on who will have Y/N first. Tony is winning.

Tony invited all the rest of the Avengers on the chat.

Tony forced Y/N to log on.

Y/N : What? Are you gathered here to make fun of me?

Everyone : WE LOVE YOU!

A/N: Any thoughts? Did you laugh? Did I make your heart melt?