A Massage Always Helps Part 2

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Almost 62K views, that is amazing! Each time I connect, votes and comments warm my heart so thank you guys!

Here is the part two requested especially by Eyes of mischief, a wonderful girl

Warning: Nudity 

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A searing pain overwhelmed your back the moment you tried to get up of your bed. Striking into your bones like a thunderbolt and you moaned painfully, grinding your teeth.

« Why does it hurt that bad ? » you thought, trying to get up again.

Yes, you had trained the day before, honing your physical abilities and skills to combat but Stephen had swept away the pain in your back after you had read too much against a wall, soothing the pain away like a cure. Maybe you had forced too much in an attempt to go too far and maybe stretched your muscles further when they weren't ready. You sat down on your bed, clutching the sheets due to the growing pain and breathed heavily.

In and out. In and out, like the rhythm of a drum, like the beating of a drum. You closed your eyes, focus on the only sound escaping your lips: your breath and you gradually calmed yourself down. Despite the cramp biting your skin, you rubbed your back, trying to soothe the pain away. The previous words of Stephen echoed in your mind, slowly piercing away in your brain « A massage never hurts anyone, so I'm going to release some knots in your back, but I think a hot bath would be the best solution to relax to your tensed back." And you nodded to yourself, determined to follow his advice. You got up and screamed in pain, paralysed by your aching body and fell on the ground, clutching yourself. You groaned, putting yourself in a foetal position to ease the burning sensation in your lower back but it barely worked. You do not know how long you stayed like this, curled up in a ball biting your lip to shut your screams of pain. Suddenly, the soft silky hems of the Cloak of Levitation gently stroked your hair, hovering you like a mother over her child. It brushed away the fallen tears on your bare cheeks and you hummed at its gesture. It was so soft, so loved that you suspected it had always kept an eye on you. You can count on it when the time needs and it was perhaps now.

" Cloak?" you mumbled, still clutching yourself.

The relic leant closer, its collar tilted to the side.

" Can you help me go to the bathroom, I think a hot bath will help me get this soreness off."

The cloak wrapped itself around you, its material passing under your body and held you tightly against it and brought you to the bathroom, gliding above the floor. It put you slowly on the edge of the bath, one hem wrapped around you to steady your balance while the other turned the faucet and grabbed the soap, pouring it in. Your eyes widened and you remove the soap from the cloak tight grip.

" No, no, not too much, Cloak"

The red material released you and stepped back as if it was watching you carefully. You smiled at it, ignoring the cramp in your back and put your weight on your legs. You removed your PJs, staying in your underwear while the cloak still looked at you, waiting.

" Huh, Cloak, please could leave? I'm going to take a bath and all will be fine. Thank you."

You tiptoed and kissed the collar. It might sound crazy but the cloak shivered under your touch and suddenly hugged you, almost purring with pleasure. It let go of you and left the room, turning on itself as if happiness had drawled it. You chuckled at its behaviour and closed the door, sighing as the pain started to grow higher. You removed your underwear, putting on the basket and stepped into the hot bath, bubbles surrounded you like bubbling blanket and stopped the water. You sighed in pleasure, the hot water, soothing your sore limbs and rubbing your skin like a professional. You closed your eyes, letting the warmth invades your body, infiltrates every pore of your muscles, relaxing it from its tensed spot and you dove deeper in the water until your shoulders were covered with the warm liquid.

Dipped in the comfy feeling, you didn't hear the door opened, neither the gasp of Stephen's eyes connect with your body. He wanted to retreat but the cloak had made a different call. It pushed him inside firmly and closed the door, locking it.

" Cloak, no!"

Your eyes snapped open when you heard the hoarse voice of the sorcerer supreme in the bathroom. You raised your head up, watching him trying to open the door to no avail and you blushed. You were naked in your bathroom with the man you had fallen for.

" Stephen? What are you doing here?"

You asked, covering your bare body with the bubbles and diving deeper in the water. The doctor slowly turned on himself, asking.

" Are you decent?"

" As much as I can in a bath." you answered back, trying to escape his gaze.

However, it didn't work, he was too clever for that. A simple gaze would suffice to deduce what you have and... it did. His blue eyes locked with yours and a frown appeared on his forehead, a wave of concern already filling his eyes.

" You're in pain, where?"

" My ovary."

Stephen's face dropped at this statement and you laughed at his reaction.

" You should have seen your face! It was priceless. Flash news! How to defeat the sorcerer supreme? Talk about your period."

You kept on laughing, not seeing the bubbles went back to the centre of the water, leaving your bare body to the sight of your doctor.

" I'm just kidding. It's my back. When I got up this morning, it was very painful and so sore. I decided to take bath as you offered yesterday and the Cloak helped to get here."

He nodded and came closer.

" What are you doing?"

He put his hand on your shoulders, steadying you.

" I'm going to take care of you. And the bubbles are almost gone, Y/N."

You blushed and covered your body with your hands, trying to hide your nakedness. He pushed on your shoulders, having a better access on your back and you winced. His cold hands traced patterns on your back, sending shivers down your spine and he gasped at the whole sight of your body.

" What the hell did you do yesterday for training to have bruises?" he shouted in surprise.

You shuddered, realising why it hurt each time you back touched a hard matter.

" I might have fallen on my back a few times."

" A few times?" he asked, skeptical.

You shrugged.

" Fine, maybe all the time. I was practising a new technic;"

He shook his head.

" No more training until I said so. Now relax"

After these good words, he pressed his thumbs against a knot and you winced, biting your lips. You closed your eyes, trying to coax your muscles and your panting breathing.

His hands practised magic on your back, loosening up every tensed muscle and avoiding the bruises. Sometimes his hands brushed the birth of your breast and you would shudder under his touch but he never went further, despite the urge you felt for him to put his hands to better use.

" Give me the soap, please"

He asked snapping you out of your daydream and you bent down to reach the soap, taking account of your already better back and suddenly felt Stephen's hand slipped on your hip, holding you.

" Good, don't move. Now your spinal column is straight and seems okay. Come back slowly, Y/N"

You did as you told, grabbing the soap and handing it to him. He washed your back with the body puff, bubbling you back until it was completely clean. Then he rinsed your back, cupping water with his hands until it was perfectly washed. He then whispered in your ear in a deep tone:

" Do you want me to wash somewhere else?"

His unasked request sent shivers down your core and you bit your lip harder, unable to answer him and slowly nodded your head. 

A/N: And I live the rest for your imagination, except if you wish more? 

Did you like it?