Lonely Heart

A/N; Hello my dear readers!

30K views! That is astonishing! Thank you all for your support, your comments, and your votes. Thank you! :3

Here is a request by WhoLock_IsLife. Where the reader is an alien and Stephen is here to comfort her. 

Can you remind me if you wanted a part two of a special oneshot, please?

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment :)

PS: I do not own the image. I found it from the comicbook Doctor Strange on the Internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different.

That's what you were, accompanied by the bitter taste of loneliness.

However, difference also means uniqueness, it isn't something abnormal or disgusting, it is what makes us the way we are. If we are all alike, it would be boring, don't you think ?

So here, you stand in front of the mirror, watching your ivory features, the way your long curly dark blue hair was falling on your pale skin, making the same contrast of the moon glowing in the night. But what catches the eye of your reflection was the sparkling colour of your eyes, a dark neon blue which glows according to the luminosity of the environment. Sometimes it tends lighter like the ocean colour, or it tends darker like the colour of the night.

You were not a human, you were an alien known as Sat-jr. The last of your kind, breathing and with a beating heart. With powers like yours, gravity and the ability to make black holes, you could be invincible, claiming for the revenge of your kind, but you were broken. That was until Stephen had found you in another dimension, alone and desperate and he had taken you under his wings.

To thank him, you helped him, taught him what you knew, your culture and even cooked but it wasn't a masterpiece. The technology of this world was so different than your own that it quite confusing.

Your reflection brushed your alabaster skin, your fingertips leaving a trail of shivers behind and you closed your eyes biting your lip.

« Why am I like this ? » your whispered, frowning your eyes, your lips twitching in disgust.

Silence was the synonym of loneliness and it was encompassing you, trapping you in a cold embrace.

But as you thought you were alone, a gentle touch made contact with your neck, pushing your ebony hair aside. Your eyes immediately wide opened and you blinked a few times wondering if what you saw was a dream turning into reality. The one who saved you, the one your heart had started to ache locked his eyes with yours in the mirror, gazing at you lovingly.

« Don't say that, you're beautiful, Y/ »' he muttered, his lips brushing your skin and sending pleasant shivers down your spine.

His deep voice revived something dead in you, the heart which slowly changing into stone because of the loss of your kind pulsed again, vibrating like a purr. Stephen's hands landed on your hips, keeping you from the running out of his grip. His gloved hands tightened when you attempted to move, forcing you to face the mirror.

« Stephen ? » you asked in disbelief, tilting your head to the side, wich only gave more space to the sorcerer to leave more kisses on your vulnerable spots.

« Never doubt in yourself. You are perfect the way you are . » he announced, his mesmerising blue eyes locking with yours and a smirk reached his lips when he saw the blush covering your cheeks.

« Oh, are you shy ? » he asked, grinning at you, his hands wrapping around your waist like a cocoon, and his chin resting on your shoulder.

« N..No » you stammered, trying to regain your composure.

Your heart was probably going to go out of your chest and you had never been that red before. The contrast between your dark hair, your pearly skin and the redness of your cheeks made you uncomfortable and you shouted, ashamed :

« Let me go. »

He was stubborn.

« No. »

« I said, let me go, Stephen »

« Only if you tell me, you're beautiful »

« And if I don't ? »

« I 'll keep on hugging you. »

« You're not hugging me, you're holding me. »

Stephen narrowed his eyes at you, the tone of his voice losing the playful shade in it.

« Say it. »

You gulped, definitely uncomfortable at the situation. You focussed on the sorcerer, the way his features were so god damn perfect you couldn't help but to stare at him. Unaware of your own behaviour, the sorcerer saw the change in your attitude, how your eyes glowed brighter, how a small smile born on your lips and how your tensed body relaxed and it's at that moment he couldn't hold back his feelings for you. He grabbed your waist and turned you to face him, under your confused air and crushed his lips on yours into a passionate kiss. His hands held you tighter against him, roaming your back to rest swiftly on your hips while your arms snaked around his neck to let your had tangled in his hair, sending delightful shivers down his spine. He stepped back, looking at you an « in love » air written all over his face.

« You are beautiful » he said.

He kissed you right on your lips.

« You are unique. »

He kissed your jaw, targeting the soft spot right below.

« And I'll be here to remind it to you as long as you want me. »

He peppered your faces with kisses , finishing on your lips to deepen the kiss. He bit your lip, asking for entrance and you gladly granted him, starting a slow dance with his tongue.

When you both broke the kiss for air, you whispered in his ear, nibbling the shell for teasing ;

« Never let me go then, Stephen ».

A/N: So did you like it?