Just you and I

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

This is the following chapter of the meeting between Sherlock, Stephen and reader, where this time, reader went to see Sherlock despite Stephen's refusal and met her own doppelganger.

It was demanded by Coralzumi.

If there is another request, can you tell me, please?

Do you want another chatroom with the avengers and DS?

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« I said no, Y/N ! » Stephen shouted, his eyes burning holes in your head and you stepped back, a little frightened.

You were arguing about traveling into the parallel universe you had both once entered. You wanted to go back to know more while he didn't want you to be near his copycat.

« But he is you ! I'm not going to cheat on you or anything ! » you yelled back, your hands on your hips.

Stephen grabbed your wrists, bringing you close to him and you threw him a death glare while he pinned your hands up on the wall. Usually, you liked to feel his body against yours, the way the warmth embraced your form and feel his muscles shuddered under your touch. But now, it was more dangerous, more like a predator trapping its prey and as he was towering you, you said, sighing :

« As much as I like where this is going Stephen, this talk isn't finished. I want to know more, it might come in handy one day, so please, I'm asking you one more time, let me go out there. »

Silence lingered between the both of you. You could hear a pin drop, and his slightly staccato breathing was the only sound you could hear. You kissed his jaw gently and he groaned, this sound coming from his chest which sent shivers down your spine but he lightened his grip on your wrists. His body gradually relaxed at your kisses.

« Stephen ? » you asked again, batting your eyelash at him.

He sighed loudly and rested his forehead against yours, his hands gradually let go of yours and wrapped themselves around your waist.

« I.. I don't want to lose you for a better version of me. One with capable hands, » he announced, his voice breaking on the end.

You looked at him, diving in the crystal blueness of his eyes, uncertainty sparkling in it and you slowly cupped his cheeks, making him face you.

« Listen to me carefully, I love you, okay? Why would I go elsewhere when I have you? You everything I want, Stephen'' you whispered, your lips ghosting over his before kissing him tenderly. He answered back, taking your lip between his teeth and sucking. You moaned loudly at his action and snaked your arms around his neck, grazing his scalp with your nails. Your heartbeat quickened and you deepened the kiss, enjoying the taste of his lips on yours. When you two broke apart for air, you were panting, a blush covering your pearly cheeks. He nibbled your ear and you whimpered at the new gentle touch.

« I love you too » he whispered.

Then he stepped back and looked at you for a while. You could see the sparks of gold shining in his azure eyes, and you stroked his soft sharp cheekbones. He leaned into your touch.

« But I'm still not letting you go ». Stephen announced firmly.

« God, you're impossible ! » you snapped back, bursting out of the room furiously.

You left, not looking at behind and crossed the maze of corridors until you reached your room. You stumbled into your room, slapping the door and bit your lip in anger until the bitter taste of blood invades your mouth. You hitched and shook your head, pacing back and forth. Your mind was boiling to find a solution.