Chatroom Endgame Avengers X Reader

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

 Warning! ( spoilers ahead) If you haven't seen the movie, do NOT read this chat!

And for those who did, I hope you'll enjoy this quick chatroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha opened a chatroom.

Natasha : Whatever ittakes.

Y/n forced herself on the chatroom.

Y/N : No.

Tony : Whatever it takes.

Y/N : 3000 no!

Steve : Avengers Assemble!

Y/N :  It took you so long to finally said that! And yet, you will say it only once in your life. So I say, whatever it takes tosave the universe AND stay alive.

Natasha : Sometimes, wedon't have a choice.

Y/N : You do. Because we'rea family! And a family supports each other. No matter what. You belong with us, healthy and breathing. By our sides.

Natasha : And as my family, Iwould do Anything for you, anything.

Y/N : Please don't saythat. Nat, please, come back.

Clint : I tried, Y/N, Itried.

Y/N : We are stronger thanthat, we are the Avengers! Together, we can defeat anything,including Thanos.

Carol Danvers: We all havea weakness. And they paid the price for the survival of our world. Begrateful.

Y/N: How are we supposed to move one without them? They 're the pillars of this team, they're the hearts of it. Please, come back!

Natasha : Live for us.

Tony : Love for us.

Steve : Be happy for us.

Y/N : I won't lose hope, Iwon't give up on you yet. There has to be another way to defeatThanos without losing you guys!

Peter : As much as I 'dlove for Mister Stark to live, there is nothing we can do to changethis. Accept it, Y/N.

Y/N : No.No !I willfight for my family.

Tony : Y/N, you are ourlegacy. And I'd rather sacrifice my life for you than die for nothingif you change the aftermath.

Natasha : It's going to beokay.

Clint :Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !  Don't say these words!

Scott : This is terrible.

Y/N : But, guys, you're theAvengers.

Steve : So are you.

Natasha : We're all atpeace because we know that you are here to keep the Avengers andthat the world is a better place now.

Tony : Embrace our family,remember what we did, and fight for it.

Y/N : So are you sayingthat I can go back in time and save you all from this mess?

Tony : That's not what Imeant! Y/N, what is done is done and can not be undone.

Y/N : Try me!

Y/N logged off.

Y/N brought Loki back.

Thor : Brother !!!!!!!!

Loki : You allunderestimated your dear avenger, she is truly beyond treasure. Ifeel honoured to have ... such a powerful ally. She is Thanos' doom,the sun shining on us again, brother.

Thor : Oh, Loki......

Loki : Besides, I wasnoobmaster9612.

Y/N: Wait, so you never died?!

Thor suddenly logged off.

Tony : I don't feel sogood. What is happening?

Carol Danvers : The courseof time is changing.Y/N, what did you do?

Tony logged off.

Stephen Strange :Y/N is using the Time Stone to rewind the events, only by saving thelives of Stark and Romanoff, except tricking the Soul Stone will haveconsequences.

Steve : Y/N, stop you'reundoing everything!

Thor : Lady Y/N, stop thismadness. Face the truth that we utterly cannot save everyone.

Y/N logged on again.

Y/N : What is the point ofliving if the persons we care about are dead?

Loki : Make them proud.Embrace their legacy and continue fighting for their beliefs.

Y/N : Whatever it takes.

Clint : Since when is Lokigood at comforting people? That's my thing!

Steve : The point is, thatwe wouldn't leave you if we didn't know you'll all be there toprotect the world. I'm happy to live because I know the world is safein your hands.

Natasha : Absolutely, I sawthe world turned into ash, I'm happy to live knowing it is perfectagain.

Tony : I may have a genius,playboy, philanthropist and other adjectives I will not name, but I'mproud to say that you are the greatest Avengers and that is all Ineed to leave in peace.

Y/N : B..But I don't you togo ! I need you to live !

Steve : We did live, butnow it's to go. Every journey has an end, ours has found its end.

Y/N : But we could have anepilogue?

Tony : How do you think wecan talk like this?

Y/N : This is my epilogue?

Natasha : This is ourgoodbys.

Natasha, Steve, and Tony logged off.

Y/N : Then, goodbye my dearAvengers. You will not be forgotten. Never.

A/N: Thank you for this amazing movie, this has been one of the most epic and marvellous journeys, so thank you for the endgame movie.

Guys, what did you think of  this chatroom?