Carved Of Love

A/N : Hello my dear readers!

Here is a request by Call_Me_Sparrow where Loki helps the reader to get Stephen because he is oblivious to her feelings, so she waits for him in his room, determined to tell him, which ends in a steamy session and Kaecilius coming at the worst time.

Hope you enjoy.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

Warning : Smut ( nakedness and sex)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you do when two persons who seem as the most impervious persons in the world are the one you care the most about? What are you supposed to do when you fell in love with one and the other helped you set up with the one you love?

Loki and Stephen, two dark-haired men with the most mesmerising blue eyes you've ever seen, were the two persons you had to deal with every day. It wasn't a piece of cake.

Indeed, you were in love with Stephen and of course, Loki, the God of Lies, had figured out your deepest secret.

Unfortunately, he wasn't too fond of the sight he had to face each time you talked to Stephen. He would roll his eyes, his arms crossed over his chest and make sarcastic comments. Loki was in the Sanctum for a certain time, until Thor finished to warn the Avengers of Loki being back on Midgard and that he wasn't evil anymore and all the stuff it deals with.

So Thor had come up one day, a goofy smile on his face and thanked you to take care of Loki while had was gone before leaving under your bewildered gazes.

Since, you had grown closer to the god, discovering a new side of him, caring but sassy as hell. Meanwhile, Stephen had been distant, not talking to you like he used to, not calling you his « little witch » which always warmed your heart and made your legs turned to jelly. However, you had no idea why his behaviour had changed so drastically. So you tried to cheer him up but all your attempts failed and that was when Loki decided to intervene.

« The soft way doesn't work, darling, you should try harder. » Loki stated, sat in the library, reading a book.

You paced back and forth in front of him, trying to think of an idea to confess your feelings to Stephen but he was too stubborn to see what was right in front of his eyes. You turned towards Loki, raising an eyebrow at him :

« What do you suggest, then. Loki ? » you asked, frustrated by the current situation.

He smirked, closing his book and looking at you in the eyes.

« Show him how beautiful you truly are. How you want to do it is your choice, dear. » Loki said simply, grinning.

You tilted your head to the side, thinking.

« It could work, if he doesn't see me right now, I'll make him see me in all my glory » you pondered, a smile slowly gracing your lips.

You turned to Loki, putting your hand on his shoulder.

« Will you help me? »

His smirk widened.

« All you have to do is ask, Y/N. »

Next thing you saw was an emerald smoky cloud encompassing you.

Stephen returned to his room, tired and worked out, ready to go to sleep, buried in the sheets and let Morpheus's arms wrapped him in a deep sleep. However, when he opened the door, he was faced with the most beautiful scene he had ever seen. He was awestruck, frozen as his eyes slowly took your appearance in his room. You were wearing a dark red and very sexy nightgown, waiting and looking at the window. You weren't wearing any shoes, your naked feet crossed and your arms resting on the edge of the window, gazing at the night sky.