Wrong Wong Time

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

This is a request from RochelleMcGowan where Wong interrupted some sexy time with the reader by calling Stephen.

Hope you enjoy.

Warning: Nudity and fingering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you longed for after an exhausting day fighting sticky aliens was a hot bath and the presence of Stephen by your sides washing your back in a tending manner was definitely a bonus. What was supposed to be a relaxing moment soon turned into something more.

His touch sent delicious shivers down your spine, deliberately rubbing you sore back with his wet hands, staying longer on your hips than it was intended to.

You sighed heavenly, fluttering your eyes closed as he watched you relaxed, your muscles slowly decontracting at the wake of his fingers.

He watered the sponge, letting the water cascade down your body, rubbing your shoulders and gently your collarbone while you tilted your head to the side, enjoying the warm water streaking down your naked body.

His hand dragged down, travelling the smooth surface of your skin while soft moans left your lips, trailing down to your heat.

« Hum, I pretty sure this is not only water, isn't it? » Stephen said, teasing your clit with soft strokes while your body.

« Don't stop, please » you begged, locking eyes with him.

Two deep blue pools filled with lust stared down at you, observing every reaction his touch unveiled to you. You couldn't deny that he knew exactly where to touch you to make you a hot wet mess but he had never done anything like this in the bathroom and it was definitely enticing.

You grabbed his hand and pushed it further down where he slipped a finger inside you, popping it up and out gently.

A groan left our lips as you rested your head on the bath counter, a knot of pleasure forming in the pit of your belly. Each thrust left you pantless, your legs opening wider to give him more space and soon another finger joined the first one.

« Stephen », you panted with the water around you, waving at your rhythm.

However, as you were soon reaching your climax, a Beyonce ringtone snapped you out of your release while Stephen removed his scarred finger and said with a smirk :

« I have to take that. »

You whined, ready to finish but as he answered the call of Wong, he continued his ministrations on you, his fingers going back to where you needed them the most.

You bit your lip to keep quiet while Stephen stated :

« What is it, Wong ? »

You couldn't hear the conversation, all your senses focus on the burning pleasure growing in your belly, each thrust grazing your G-spot and you knew you couldn't hold much longer.

« Yes, we came home safely. The threat has been apprehended, Wong »

The Sorcerer Supreme never break the eye contact, enjoying the view of your naked body shimmering under his touch and he could himself get turn on, his trousers starting to be tight.

« No, I didn't use the Eye of Agamotto again. For who do you think I am? »

You looked at him with your big dewy eyes, your breath started to get ragged as you suddenly gripped the bath counter, swallowing down a moan.

« No, I'm not like Stark. Stop comparing me to him. I'll come to the library once I finished something. The next mission can wait. »

His eyes darkened at your state, quickening his pace

The Asian magician who looked at his phone with a not so amusing face.

« Wait, what are you doing exactly? » Wong asked, sceptically.

Stephen chuckled darkly.

« Taking care of my darling »

At these words, he curled his fingers into you and you couldn't help but moaned loudly at this, earning a gasp from Wong who immediately hung up.

Stephen shook his head and put his phone down.

« Now, should I let you come? »

You grabbed his jacket and pulled him forward, crashing your lips with his and moaning against his lips while you reached your climax. An immense pleasure overwhelming each part of your body while you rested your forehead against Stephen's who pecked your lips lightly.

He removed his fingers from you and looked at your body lovingly.

« What a view, love, you are ravishing. If you could just give me some space, I would gladly join you. »

Immediately, you opened your legs wider and stepped back at the bottom of the bathtub and he smirked.

« Oh, I'm coming for you, dear. »

You snickered, kissing him while he removed his clothes one by one.

« I'm counting on it. »

Let's say, Wong never complained a lot about it as he settled a new rule. ' No more sex in the library and the bathroom !'

Why? Because there was so much water on the floor, it flooded in his sweet library and he was pissed. No one harms his library.

« Stephen, Y/N ! if you don't open the door, I'm coming whether you're decent or not ! I won't let you destroy centuries of knowledge for your own pleasure! »

And this is howWong was scared for life as he kicked the door open, scared the hell out of Stephen who slipped. He tried to grip onto you and grabbed the towel you had on and revealed your beauty to the Asian magician who fainted.

« Is this too late for another round ? » stated Stephen.

You rolled your eyes and put your towel around your body. You stepped over the magician and turned around.

" What are you waiting for?"

He stumbled back to his feet and rushed behind you.

" Gosh, I love you."

A/N: So what did you think? I got this idea by watching the movie Serena. And Sorry I changed a bit the request, I hope you don't mind.