Perfect Bait

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Thank you for your support, your kind words, your wonderful ideas and your votes. It always makes me feel better when I logged on Wattpad to see all these notifications, so THANK YOU ALL! =)

This is a request from HannahFionaCereno where the reader has to be the bait to attract a bad guy but Stephen ruined the mission with his protectiveness or is it jealousy?

Hope you enjoy 

Please leave a vote or a comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be an Avenger was one of the greatest things you had in your life. To save people from injustice brought you deep joy in your veins but sometimes, it also brought attention, too much attention.

However, as Black Widow taught you, you could use this attention to trap enemies. Today, you had to be the bait for a mission, using your female charms to seduce a target. You were naturally beautiful and unaware of your looks, but today, you were going to use this asset to your advantage.

Dressed in a very tight and sexy black dress, you waited at the bar, having a drink while waiting for the man to show up.

« Sexy Y/N is back » teased Tony in your earpiece.

You crossed your legs, rolling your eyes and shook your head slowly.

« This dress brings out your sexiness » added Tony and you could imagine the smirk on the playboy's lips. He loved to tease you about your looks. However, you just ignored him, knowing it was just him being Tony Stark.

« Stop looking at her like that, Stark » muttered Stephen in the earpiece as well.

« Great I have all the Avengers commenting in my ear, how convenient!» you thought, trying to focus on the guest's arrival.

You sighed loudly, fidgeting in your seat when a man approached you, leaning over your shoulder and whispering hoarsely :

« Feeling lonely? »

« He's way too close to her! » Strange shouted.

« Go get him tiger » Natasha cheered, with a smirk tugged at her lips.

« Things are going south ! » laughed Tony.

You tried to ignore your companion's comments in your ear, but boy was it hard! You slowly turned around, facing the stranger and what you saw made your heart sped up. It was the target! How fortunate, he had no idea what he was coming ahead. This night wasn't going to end as he expected.

You put a big smile on your face, pursing your lips to make them look more kissable. You played the seducer, not a dominatrix either but just enough to show what you wanted and let desire fulfil your target's mind.

« God, she's doing the look » muttered Strange.

« Well, she is irresistible, Stephen. » deadpanned Tony.

You said in a deep smooth voice :

« Not anymore, handsome. »

The man grinned and sat next to you, his knee purposefully touching yours.

« Can I get you a drink, beautiful ? » he offered, his eyes trailing down your leverage and you did your best to ignore his lustful gaze, especially when he licked his lips.

« Stephen is boiling right now, Y/N. » Tony stated, holding a laugh.

You pretended you were thinking and declared :