Surprise!

A/N; Hello my dear readers!

Due to the fact it's my birthday tomorrow, the request of pau_fangirl was convenient and right on time! :D

So here a story where reader is surprised by her lover Stephen dressed as Sherlock.

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rays dazzled your face, stirring you out of the warm comfiness of sleep. Stephen was leaning on the door, watching you sleep. A smile tugged at his lips as he noticed your features, memorising them. He couldn't wait to see your reaction at his outfit. Not the usual blue tunic and red cloak, no something a bit more casual and with which you were familiar thanks to a certain TV show you had forced him to watch. He had noticed your quickened pulse, the redness of your cheeks and the soft dilatation of your eyes each time you had seen « Sherlock » with a purple shirt, the buttons almost keeping the skin under the tissue.

After all, it was a special day, a very special day. Your birthday. For some, it could be a good thing while for other others it was just another year in the oldness of life.

Stephen, impatient, got in the bed and laid next to you. He pushed away a lock of your hair, gently pulling it behind your ear. His touch made you stir a bit but remained asleep. He smiled at you and pushed away from the blanket, seeing you wearing a blue top, showing off a bit of skin. He bit his lips, amazed by your beauty and slowly leant on. He kissed your cheeks, in a slow motion. He couldn't help but noticed the way the sun rays gave your hair a pure vision of glow awakening. His lips left a trail of kisses down your neck, gently biting and sucking the skin which made you moan a bit, waking up from the pleasing sensations it sent to your body.

« Mmh, Stephen, » you said hoarsely, half awake.

You felt him smile against your skin while he kissed up back to your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pressing him closer to you and his weight landed on your body but you were not uncomfortable.

« Good morning, sunshine » he muttered in your neck, breathing your flowery scent.

You opened your eyes to look at him, to dive in the so familiar blueness of his eyes.

« Good morning, Ste... wait.. Sherlock ? » you said, uncertainty piercing through your voice.

You looked at him, noticing every detail he had set to look like Sherlock( which wasn't very complicated) and your eyes widened.

« He dressed like Sherlock Holmes ! » you thought, blinking.

You knew he knew your adoration and obsession with Sherlock, how you love the way he deduced people or the way he narrowed his eyes when he was in his mind palace but still, you couldn't believe he would do that for you. His lips turned into a smirk, a teasing glimpse shining in his eyes :

« The game is on ».

Oh, how it turns you into a fangirl mode, into the smart girl which was resting in the deep side of your brain, your female Sherlock you could say, and a glimmer of happiness sparked into your eyes. Stephen's heart melted when he was the way you were looking at him, not like a predator ready to jump on its prey ( you all thought about something dirty, don't you readers?) but like the final gear of the mechanism of your mind which had been added and turned on the machine. He got up, showing you the complete outfit and said before closing the door :

« Train your eye to clues hidden in plain sight »

And then he disappeared into the corridors, waiting for the next step of your deduction.

You got up off your bed, pushing away the blanket and quickly changed into a comfy but class clothes. Then you opened the door and were met with a blazing portal. You stepped in and entered into a new place which was vaguely familiar. The skull on the chimney triggered the answer waiting in the shadows of your mind. You looked in the mirror, looking at the reflection and in the corner of your eye, you saw Stephen dressed as Sherlock leaning and the door, a playful smirk on his lips. He came to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, his chest pressed against your back and put his head on your shoulder, looking at you through the mirror.

« Now, your present is here in this very room. All you have to do is to find it and claim it. »

He released you and stepped back, tilting his head to the side, his curls waving on his head and his words echoed in your mind like a mantra. Immediately, you started to look for clues, analysing every piece of the room, you started by the skull, the knife planted in a pile of papers, the shelves of books, the table, the skull of a strange animal with an audio cast on it, and so on until something clicked in your head. You were looking for something in the room, right? Was it alive? Moving ? Breathing ? Something you craved for? These questions led you to one thing or should I say, one person. : Stephen.

You slowly spun around, a big smile plastered on your face and looked straight at Stephen. The latter stepped back a bit surprised by the intense stare. His eyebrows furrowed and you took a step closer saying each time:

« You. Are. Amazing And Perfect » you said, tiptoeing until your lips were ghosting over each other, « My Smart Birthday's Present ».

You kissed him, your lips moving in sync. You soon felt arms pulling you closer to your lover and you sighed happily, the birth of a smile on your lips. You pulled away and said, using his previous words :

« I claim you Sherlock aka Stephen Strange, the best man I know in the world. »

He smiled at you and claimed your lips one more, sharing you his love when his tongue brushed yours in a sweet dance. You moaned into the kiss, lost in bliss and your hands tangling into his hair until your lungs ached for air. You broke apart, panting and he whispered:

« Happy Birthday, Y/N. »

A/N: So what did you think of this one, guys? Did I picture Sherlock and Stephen good enough?