A Faithful Companion

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a request from LostTrajectory as a Cloak X Reader.

Hope you enjoy.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Again » sternly stated Stephen as you tried to harness a complicated spell.

To handle elements like fire was not as easy as it seems, especially with Master Stephen, oops, I mean, Doctor Strange given that he was not a patient person.

You took a deep breath and focussed your energy in your palms, calming your body to harness the power of your magical abilities. Slowly, you felt something tickled your fingertips, crackling and waiting to be unleashed. You opened your eyes and locked them with the sorcerer supreme. He immediately took another and summoned a whip, ready to stop the birth of your attack. However, this time, you were not going to let him do what he wanted.

« Not this time, Strange, » you thought while you bent down, aiming at his legs. Claws of fire erupted from your fingers, taking the form of your own whips intertwining to form a blazing rope which wrapped itself around Strange's feet.

Nevertheless, his faithful companion dodged your attack and punched your rope back at you. The attack you sent fireback at you and you gasped as the rope roughly wrapped itself around you, tying you up like a saucisson. You wiggled in every way you could, your body twisting in various angles to free yourself from your whip but nothing worked. You sighed loudly, defeated as a loud laugh broke the lingering silence, making you raised your head up to look at your teacher.

« This is not funny, Stephen ! » you argued, furrowing your eyebrow while you moved again, but the rope only tightened around you.

His face, usually so stoical and focussed was relaxed in the happiness of laughing. You looked at him, tilting your head to the side, finding this new part of Stephen quite... appealing.

« He should laugh and smile more often » you muttered slowly while you jumped your way to him.

Once in front of him, you stated darkly :

« Stephen, can you help me out, please? »

His beautiful laugh subsided, his hand holding his belly for support while he tried to look at you without laughing. It inevitably happened the moment he locked his eyes with yours.

« I can't. This is too much » he laughed, the glance of tears on the verge to fall.

You sighed loudly.

« Stephen ! » you whined, jumping again to get closer.

Your gesture only made him laugh louder, which soon caught the attention of one of the resident. The god of mischief walked slowly to the training room where he spotted the two of you. His blue eyes set upon you, a small smirk playing on his lips while he eyes you carefully.

The blazing rope wasn't painful, only glowing a golden colour while the item was tightly wrapped around you. The way the dark-haired man look at you made you realise the compromising position you were into. Indeed, the whip was circling your chest, coming back from your shoulder to land on your waist and your legs. Loki came next to Stephen, who was gradually calming down and asked, staring the both of you :

« Is it one of your Midgardian demonstration of love you call ' kink'? »

Stephen's eyes widened while you stammered :