A Smile Of Hope Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is as requested, the following part of " A smile of Hope" where the reader and Stephen trained and then went on their first mission together.

I will open the new book " Legendary Partner" very soon. 

Has anyone seen Avengers Infinity War?  I did, and if you want to talk about with me, Mp me ;)

Hope you'll enjoy.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting to know Stephen made you feel happy for the first time in years. You're not saying you were not happy with your siblings, it's just you didn't have to hide your true nature to him and it helped you to be comfortable. He was curious about your werewolf abilities, not as curious as a mad scientist would be, but more curious  a bit like admiration.

The Avengers watched your interaction with the Sorcerer Supreme evolved into something more  than a partnership. However, neither of you were aware of the birth of your feelings for each other. Perhaps, it was going to bloom very soon as you never know what the future holds.

The first step to working well with your team is to train together and to adapt to the other's abilities, so here you were with Stephen, in the training room, watching him opened a portal and blazing shields. He wanted you to attack him in your wold form, and so you did.

« I'm not going easy on you Stephen, » you warned before the transformation began.

He smirked at you, not surprised.

« I wouldn't hope any less. Bring it on, She-wolf »

Your body shrank a bit before spreading to the animal form of a giant wolf, which, according to Thor reminded him of Fenrir, and once the pain faded away in your limbs, you raised your head up.

The cloak of Levitation floated gracefully behind Stephen, lifting him up in the air, while he raised his shields, ready to fight.

You bounced in the air, breaking the distance in one jump and kicked him with your paws. However, he quickly dodged your attack, stepping on the side, while gravity brought you back to earth. You landed quickly on the floor, and spun around, while Stephen threw a golden whip at you, in an attempt to catch you. You growled loudly when the lasso was wrapped around your neck. You clawed at the lasso which didn't last two seconds at your impact, broken under the bewildered gaze of Stephen.

« You broke pure energy. How ?», he gasped, while you surged at him, tackling him to the floor with one paw, and tackling the cloak with the other.

« Never underestimate your enemies, Stephen. That's the lesson of today. »

« So do you, Y/N. »

With these words, he punched your chest, and you felt flew out of your body. You blinked, seeing your wolf from beneath you, while you floated in the air. You were human there which was weird to see your wolf form from above.

« Y/N. »

You raised your head up and saw Stephen in front of you, his arms crossed over his chest.

« What did you do? Am I dead or something? »

He chuckled.

« No, you are very much alive. I pushed you in your astral form, where matters do not exist. »

You nodded slowly at him, absorbing the information.

« So I'm a ghost, but still alive. »

« I suppose we could say that, but to be in the astral world does not mean you can not die. If you stay too long out of your body, your heart will stop beating. However, if your body is hurt while you are not in it, you will feel all the pain it caused. »