Swapping Bodies

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is an idea of a  new oneshot  I got where a spell went wrong and turns into Stephen and reader changing bodies.  

Thank you for your support and votes and comments. =)

Please leave a vote or a comment.

Hope you enjoy and make you laugh a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever see the tiniest clue hidden in plain sight? Do you notice the moment the trick is played to marvel your eyes when you look at the centre of the attention? You did not. Not once and that's exactly what makes you like magic so much. The bright reaction of people turning into marvellous grins and amazement plastered on their faces to what happened and always asking the famous question: How?

Magic.

However, that day, it triggered something you never thought would have happened. You were focussed on a very complex spell, trying to maintain the force of the enchantment in your hands while Doctor Strange was trying to do the same next to you under the careful eyes of Wong, his arms crossed in his sleeves. What was supposed to be a piece of cake turned into a complete disaster. Wong stepped forward, telling to come closer and you did at the same time as Stephen. Your bodies collided, bumping into each other and you lost your focus on the spell which rained on the both of you as well as Stephen's one. You saw Wong' s stoical face crackered into worried features and then bright light blinds you while a strange feeling invaded your body, a mixture of falling and suddenly lifting up in the air.

You blinked out the odd feeling, returning to your senses and your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. The familiar toned feminine body, wearing the temple's outfit, with the hair tied into a ponytail and the keen eyes you saw in your mirror every morning. It was you, you were seeing yourself.

" How? "You wondered, watching your body turned to face you and a pure shock lightened your features. You saw yourself rose a finger at where you were standing and your face turned to Wong in sudden anger, asking for what good lord happened. You frowned a bit at the reaction, looking oddly familiar to Stephen's behaviour and something clicked in your mind. You looked at your hands, a gasp escaping your lips when you noticed the gloves of Stephen covering your manly hands. You looked at your outfit, the blue tunic of Stephen and the eye of Agamotto hanging around your neck. Then you touched your face, recognising the sharp cheekbones, the short hair and the collar of the Cloak stroking your cheek. You left out a high pitch scream, sounding absolutely not manly and you have to confess that the looks of Wong and " Stephen" were priceless. Even Wong snickered, smiling evilly:

" I didn't know you could scream that high, Stephen"

You made a few steps closer asking with wide eyes:

" Why am I in Stephen's body?!!"

The Cloak stroked your cheeks again, in an attempt to calm you down. You didn't snap and enjoyed the little strokes of the item while Stephen, or rather you rolled your eyes.

" Don't let keep on stroking my cheeks, please. I had a difficult time to make it stop."

The Cloak wrapped itself closer to you.

" Well, it seems it likes me and I like it, so no I won't tell the Cloak to stop."

Stephen groaned and raised a finger at Wong:

" You better tell me how to switch back in my own body."

Wong raised an eyebrow at him, not impressed at all.

" The spell got wrong, and you both changed bodies. You will have each other's abilities for a while."

" How long will it last?" you asked, worried.

" A few days, maybe a week."

Stephen's eyes widened.

" A week? That won't do! "

Wong smirked at him.

" At least, you're in a beautiful woman body, Stephen. It could have been worse."

Stephen shrugged.

" At least it's not you I'm in Wong."

You blushed at Wong's statement and Stephen turned to you, a wave of concern on his face.

" Tell me you're not on your period. I don't want to deal with that!"

You laughed and shook your head.

" No, Stephen, you're clean. But I warn you, don't play with my body. "

And of course, the sorcerer did the opposite. He touched his breasts, stating loudly.

" I have boobs, quite big, it would seem. You little vixen, you hide that from me?"

You crossed your arms against your chest, not worried.

" First, stop playing with my breasts, it's sensitive. Second, it's not like we are in a love relationship Stephen."

He came closer to you.

" It's weird to see myself moving towards me. " you thought, watching Stephen stopped inches from you.

" But it could be."

You gasped, realising wat he meant and looked at him in awe. Then he turned, leaving the room and said, clearly amused by the situation.

" Let's play science!"

You snapped your head at him.

" No! Come back here!"

Wong took his phone and started to record the loving scene of two sorcerers in each other's bodies arguing.

" Children' he muttered.

A/N: So what did you think? Did I make you laugh a  bit?