Cuteness Overload

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a request from Sam11Kenobi where the reader finds Stephen with the baby twins and realises how adorable they are and decides to take pictures of this moment. She basically dies from cuteness.

Hope you enjoy.=)

Please leave a vote or a comment.

PS:  I do not the image, it's from Pinterest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen wasn't known for his tenderness or his soft side. He was the one taking charge, ready to put himself in danger to protect the people he loved. He often put on a stoical mask, hiding his feelings as best as possible to not show any weaknesses.

Only you knew the Stephen behind the magician, you knew in a way his human nature. The man who didn't hesitate to take his baby twins in his arms and played with them in his free time. He even let the Cloak soothe them to sleep when he wanted to spend some quality time with you.

He was a leader.

He was the man of your dream, the man who held your heart in his hands while fighting for the greater good, preserving the Earth from terrible dangers.

As you stood in the doorway, a genuine smile reached your lips, a flicker of true love glowing in your « Y/N eye colour » orbs.

Very slowly, to not attract Stephen's gaze, you grabbed your phone and opened the app to the camera, ready to immortalise this terrific moment.

A moment where fatherhood can be fulfilled, bringing out the glories of parenthood. A vision of a warm future your family would hopefully encounter.

Raising your phone to the scene you were facing, you clicked on the camera button, capturing the magical instant of Stephen cuddling your twins in his arms.

A loving smile was enlightening his lips, his steely eyes watching carefully the two infants in his arms while the soft melody of his voice escaping his lips soothed your children to sleep.

Such a perfect picture of love, and united family.

The sound of the camera broke Stephen's focus on the children and he glanced at you, seeing your form stood in the shadows of the bedroom's entrance.

« Y/ N, love. » he stated, almost whispering to not wake up the kids he had so long for them to finally sleep.

You stepped forward and extended your arms to get one of the twins, while Stephen looked at you lovingly, encompassed by the women of his life. How could he not be happy at that moment?

He had thought the loss of his hands would have cost not only his career but his future as a father and the love of his life.

However, it didn't as it only brought out the best altruist side of his personality. Nestled in your arm, your baby nuzzled in your embrace, one of her tiny hands wrapped around your finger while Stephen grabbed your phone from your back pocket, silently giving you a small caress on your butt and unlocked the device to take a picture of you, his beautiful wife caring his baby. You smiled at him, conveying your happiness and love for Doctor Strange. You died from cuteness, overload by the scene with Stephen taking care of his children. He was proud of the man he had become, proud of the family he had built and he would do anything to protect them from danger.

Then you both put the kids to bed, trying to do as less noise as possible while the Cloak stood in the shadows of the room like a watchdog watching over its own children. Fortunately, you had pictures to remember these moments. A way of remembrance you see every time you would unlock your phone as the first thing you would see is Stephen's picture holding the twins in his arms.

Next, Stephen laced his fingers with yours, opening a portal to drag you into your shared bedroom.

« Impatient, aren't we ? » you joked, laughing a bit.

Stephen grabbed your cheeks and closed the gap between your lips, kissing you fiercely while you eased into the kiss. He started slow, teasing you by licking your upper lip when you denied him access until he decided to play rough and bit your lip enough to make you gasp. His hands brushed your neck, enjoying the softness of your skin while they trailed down our body to rest on your hips, one of his favourite body parts. He deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with yours with no escape to his domination as a small moan echoed in the kiss, muffled by Stephen's lips. You felt him smirk and you tilted your head to the side a bit to kiss him better. The feeling of his hands on your hips soon faded to change into the warmth of his fingertips ghosting over your naked skin. He slowly raised your shirt, exposing your upper body to his eyes while the spark of lust mingled with love shone brightly into his storming blue eyes.

« I love you so much, » he said, breaking the kiss to leave butterfly kisses on the corner of your mouth, your jaw, your neck, all the while trailing down the valley of your breasts as you became flustered by his actions. Your breath quickened, the feeling of his mouth on your body making you moan as he kissed up his way to your lips again. You grabbed his face, pushing him closer while you jumped, his hands immediately coming to hold you up, your legs securely wrapped against his waist.

« I love you so much it hurts, Stephen. But I don't care because all I want is you. »

On these last words, Stephen locked lips with yours for a night where you bonded... more than once. You died from cuteness with Stephen and the babies but that night you died from the amount of love he gave and showed you that night.

A/N:  So what did you think?