Statue Of Love

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a short one-shot with reader meditating with Stephen.

Hope you'll enjoy=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace.

That was what you were supposed to find by seating on the ground, eyes closed and hours passing by like the gush of the wind. Staying motionless until your mind reached the right state to develop new abilities like perhaps telepathy because you wished to know what was Stephen's secret to staying for so long rooted like a tree.

A small sigh escaped your lips and you peeked at Stephen's figure. You observed his features and slowly, very meticulously you came closer to him until your knees were barely brushing.

The fact his cloak wasn't there added to the element of surprise and as you approach closer to his face, admiring his sharp cheekbones, his relaxed face and his perfect hair, your gaze fell on his lips.

A blush covered your cheeks as the urge to kiss him invaded your mind.

However, as the thought lingered in your mind like a motto, you looked at his face.His marvellous blue eyes were closed, his breath steady and he hadn't moved a single muscle since you had come closer.

Boldness overwhelmed your body and you leant on until your lips touched his in a gentle kiss.

When you stepped back, Stephen was still frozen like as a statue, as if nothing had happened.

You pecked his lips again and waited.

No response.

You poked his cheek, twice then, you poked his shoulder.

« Is he asleep ? » you pondered, tilting your head to the side, and frowning.

Suddenly an idea popped into your mind and you opened a portal to the desk of your room, grabbed an indelible black pen. A devilish Cheshire grin lightened your face and as you going to draw on Stephen's face, the pen inches from his skin, the sorcerer suddenly opened his eyes.

« I'd rather like your kiss than that, dear. »

You were so focused, his voice frightened you and you dropped the pen. You scurried back to your previous spot, blushing like a red tomato.

You stammered.

« You...You were awake? I thought you were asleep! »

He chuckled, his low laugh warming your heart. He shook his head, smirking.

« I was in astral projection »

The time you registered his words, he had gotten up and prepared a cup of tea.

« Wait, are you saying you saw everything from the beginning ?! »

He took a sip of his tea and locked eyes with yours, his heavy gaze sent shivers down your spine.

« Yes. »

Then he added.

« Were you trying to do the Prince from Sleeping Beauty? »

The redness of your cheeks only became redder and you turned your head to the side.

« That is embarrassing. »

« Strawberry or raspberry? »

You looked at him, surprise written all over your face.

« What? »

He asked again.

« Your lipstick. Strawberry or raspberry? I still can feel the taste on my lips. »

Your heartbeat quickened at his statement and muttered.

« Strawberry »

He smirked.

« I'll need a reminder of that, » he said, smirking and leaving the room under your widened eyes.

« Does he mean, he wants me to kiss him again ? » you thought, blinking.

A/N: Any thoughts? How about Stephen pranking reader for the following oneshot?