Mind Control

A/N: Hello dear readers!

So this a new one shot where the reader has a specific power and asked for the help of Doctor Strange.

Hope you enjoy! Still open to request. 

Plus, each time I post a new story, the hardest thing to do is to find a new picture I hadn't posted yet XD

Thank you all for your support! ( 3.3 views! it's amazing!!!)

PS: I tried to write in the first person so sorry if it's not good :/

__________________________________________

Have you ever felt the impression to fall into an abyss? Where the light went out and darkness wrapped you in a cold embrace. The feeling to steal the free will of someone by the power of your mind, that is my burden: Mind Control. It is similar of the telepathy except, when I control a person, the colour of its eyes change slightly. I can see its past, its present and its desires, basically everything.

My power overwhelmed me every time I touched someone or even when my emotions outburst. Each time, I took the control of a body, I felt divided between my own body and the other vessel. I felt so cold as if life has gone out of me, my senses are usually improved.

To understand what I can do, I read a lot of books about the complexity of the brain nd the mind. There is no real definition of it and that is how, after days of research I read in an ancient book the emplacement of a place, a sanctum where a guardian lives in and protect the secret of the extraordinary abilities of the mind. Immediately, I felt draw to it and after some research on the Internet, I found the name of Doctor Stephen Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme settled in the Sanctum of New York.

You might think I must be crazy to take a cab and landed in front of the sanctum in the next hour but I was desperate. The last person I touched had turned into a mess and I couldn't help but felt guilty for your uncontrollable deeds. I watched in awe the huge building where you could the metal eye pierces through the roof. I was wearing a pair of jeans, black boots and a green tank top and a leather jacket. You had put your long hair into a ponytail. I took a deep breath, encouraging myself " Come on Y/N, you can do this." I slowly knocked on the door and waited on the porch. A few seconds later, the door opened to let place to one of the most handsome men you've ever seen. He had storming grey-blue eyes, some white strands on his temples which were looking like wings to you, a long red cloak and a blue tunic. I was speechless and he cleared his throat, repeating his question;

- May I help you, Miss?

I nodded and said:

- Yes sir, I am looking for Mister Strange. Do you know where I can find him?

He smirked at me, his blue eyes flickering.

- It's Doctor, Doctor Strange. Not mister. Please, come in. You will tell me what I can do for you inside.

He stepped aside to let me pass and I entered in the sanctum, watching in absolute delight the wonders the place contained. The man led the way and I followed him closely. I sit down on a chair and he did the same in face of me. When he tried to touch my hand to introduce himself properly, I shivered and avoided his hand, even if there was a leather glove.

- My name is Stephen Strange. What is yours miss?

- I'm Y/N.

He smiled warmly at me, but I knew I had picked his curiosity. His eyes were locked to my figure as a magnet. I tried to smile back but I was nervous. " What if he rejects me as everyone did?" I thought, " What if my power is just too strong to tame?".