Who Are You, Kitty?

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

This is a request from Jimenguardian about Stephen being changed into a cat and reader confessing her feelings without noticing him being present.

Hope you enjoy guys and thank you all!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen was dived in his books, his sparkling blue eyes memorising each word of the spell scroll and you sighed heavily. You were doing the same for hours in the library: studying. Your mind was too full, you couldn't take any single words so you closed the book and took your head in your hands. You breathed in and out, trying to relax and to think about something else than a combination of codes and spells. You massaged your temples and got up, grabbing the book to put it back to the shelf.

" I'm taking a break, do you want some tea when I come back?"

He barely looked up at you, focussed on the reading but he managed to nod as a response.

" Okay, see you later, then."

You left the room, taking your time to walk and stretched your tired limbs. You crossed the corridor and reached the training room where the Ancient One was meditating. Her bright amber tunic was resting loosely on her form and her eyebrows were furrowed. You carefully took a step closer and watched her, studying her face. " She may be using astral projection" you pondered tilting your head to the side. It was a possibility you couldn't exclude with the Mirror Dimension. You passed down her body, leaving her in her own world and reached the mini table where a set of tea and teacups was settled. You put your hand above the teapot and whispered a fire spell. Immediately, a blazing pentagram appeared and a small wave of smoke erupted from the object. A smile reached your face and you grabbed two teacups and swiftly filled them with the warm liquid. Then you took them in your hands, careful to not burn yourself and headed back to the library. Focussed on the balance your teacups, you didn't see the small furry figure passed down your legs, you didn't hear the warning of Wong and the unsteady balance of the tea you had kept was troubled by something jumping on your legs. You stumbled back, trying to steady yourself but you fell on your back, throwing the teacups away in the fall.

" What the hell was that?" you shouted, clearly angry.

Then you notice the animal looking at you with bright blue eyes and you don't know why but you blushed. This look was so mesmerising, so full of emotions you held your breath. The cat stepped closer on your body, putting hesitantly his paws on your belly, then your chest to finally connect the cold nose of the animal to yours. Hypnotised by the gesture, you froze, unable to do anything. Your mind was blank, no words escaped your lips except the question " What?". The magic was broken when the deep voice of the Asian Magician echoed in the atmosphere.

" Y/N! Catch him!"

You looked at him in disbelief, turning slightly your head and breaking contact with the feline. Wong had a concerned face, and his hair usually sliced back was a little tousled. You narrowed your eyes, looking at him with an air saying " what happened?" and his air responding " don't ask" so you just shrugged. Then you took a closer look at the animal who was still sitting on your chest, and purring. He had two white strands on its cheeks and it made you think about Stephen. You pushed away that thought and chuckled. However, Wong came closer and the cat immediately turned back and roared at him. Your eyes widened at the reaction and Wong froze too. He slowly took a step back and a smirk reached his lips. He announced:

" Take care of it and don't lose him, understood?"

You nodded, pondering.

" Sure, is it your cat?"