Wake up, Sleeping Beauty

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I can't believe I reached 1O1K views! That is incredible! So thank you for your support, your encouragements, your words and everything.

Sorry for the long delay, I got a lot of work to do.

Here a cute happy ( this time) one-shot where reader and Stephen wake up together.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

PS: I do not own the picture. I was on pinterest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the arms of Morpheus, peacefully sleeping and not ready to wake up just yet. You intended to embrace the sleep. However, there were mornings when you liked being woken up by your dear boyfriend: Stephen Strange.

He was very, very gentle, studying every feature of your body reactions at his touches, at his ministrations. He knew exactly where to brush his hand to make you turn or moan softly. How much he loved the sounds that escaped from your lips. He was a tease at first, stroking your naked skin with the tip of his fingers: your arms, your cleavage, your legs, even your belly and then finishing by pushing away the strands of your scattered hair.

Then he would slowly remove the blanket and got up on top of you, feather kissing your neck, gently biting the skin to observe your reactions.

His hair and beard would tickle your neck and you would move to escape him but soft lips would connect with yours, calming you down and finishing by waking you up.

Then he kissed the rest of your neck, enjoying your smell and warmth. He muttered :

« Good morning, sunshine. » in a sleepy and hoarse voice

A smile reached your lips, and your hands immediately set upon his head and stroke his scalp the way he liked. Sometimes, you could swear he was purring but perhaps it was just the mist of the sleepiness fading away from your senses.

« Good morning, darling »

Mornings like that made you forget the non-stop living life you had, always fighting foes, training to become stronger, studying to know more but the good point was that you were with Stephen. You both lived together, practices together and even confessed to each other what your heart bore.

Such mornings were a cherished moment, you both loved and as you felt him fell asleep in your arms, you whispered gently: « I love you, Stephen. »

These words were like music to his ears so he would surprise you by reversing the roles and be the big spoon, taking you in his arms, your head on his shoulders and his arms wrapped around your waist. You would listen to his heartbeat and the even more hoarse voice as he answered as well :

« I love you too, Y/N »

You were his as he was yours.

Now when you woke up before him, you liked to observe his face, his features were less tensed and relaxed. You noticed his arms would around you as if he was protecting from any danger and you would smile, your heart melting at his reaction even asleep. You knew he would always be here for you and you for him.

Then your back to his chest, you tried to turn until being face to face without waking him up, which was a difficult task. Next, you kissed his nose, his forehead, his cheekbones, his cheeks, his chin and finally his lips. He never told you, but he was awake the moment your lips came in contact with his skin, but because he loved your attention, he would pretend being asleep to finally kiss you properly.

As he didn't move right away, you said :

« Sleeping Beauty needs a kiss to wake up, shall I ? » you tease, leaning forward.

The birth of a smirk would form on his lips and you would kiss him, definitely waking him up. His grip would tighten around and you would be pressed against him, his warmth encompassing you.

« Kiss me again before I fall asleep, love, » he said, grinning to get another kiss.

And you would gladly grant his wish.

A/N: I know it's short. Did you like it?