Mordo X Reader

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Thank you all for your support, it means so much to me! :)

So this is a request from Bleachlover2003 with a Mordo X Reader.

Sorry, it is short but I hope you'll like it.

Please leave a vote or a comment ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump, bump, bump. The sound of your heartbeats echoed in your ears while your eyes were trying to apprehend what they were seeing. A furious Mordo trying to get free from the iron grip of the Cloak of Levitation. A puzzled look crossed your face while you just dropped your defence spells, staring in awe the sudden foe in the training fight.

" Let go off me, Cloak!" shouted Mordo, activated his mystic arts trick to gravitate in the air. However, the Cloak just followed his move, gracefully wrapping its hems against his frame. At the moment you realised he was in trouble and he wasn't going to get out of this grip alone, you stepped forward.

" Cloak, stop, let him go! It's not time for hugs!"

The Cloak suddenly stopped and landed on the ground, a Mordo still wrapped like a paper gift just for you and you wondered if it hadn't guessed your feelings towards the master of the Mystic Arts. You observed Mordo's face, how the way his features were narrowed and soft at the same time, his hazel eyes turning in a dark amber colour thanks to the sunlight and your heart missed a beat. He was teaching you the Mystic Arts for two months, and you have fallen for him since the first day. His soft voice encouraging you at each fail, never giving up, his calmness appeasing you during anger moments when you thought that you were not strong enough to bare such a power.

Now seeing him like this in front of you just astonished you. However, it was just beginning. You saw Mordo's face changed to tell you something, but the Cloak shushed him out with its collar when Stephen appeared behind you.

" Y/N, Y/N, what are we going to do with you?" he said in a low voice, a smirk playing on his lips. Stephen and you were good friends and because of his deductions skills figured out your little secret about Mordo and he just couldn't not help you to set you up with him. You slowly turned on your self, observing your friend in his usual blue outfit, his arms crossed against his chest.

" What are you talking about, Stephen? Just tell your cloak to let go of Mordo, we were training, you know? You replied, trying to sound tougher than you look.

His smirk just widened.

" Oh, but that is part of the training, Y/N. "

Your eyebrows furrowed.

" Let. Him. Go", you said slowly, your fists clenching, gradually glowing of a blazing light.You were not playing anymore and you knew he knew it. He held his hands up, as a sign of surrender.

" Fine, fine, don't get anger with me. Cloak, let's practice" The piece of crimson material flew on its master's shoulders and the collar gently stroke Stephen's cheek who huffed at it. You calmed yourself and turned towards Mordo who was staring at you intensively. Your cheeks reddened under his heavy gaze and you frowned.

" What?"

" Would you have fought for me?" he asked, oblivion to your feelings.

" Yes, that's what friends do, Mordo." you shrugged, looking everywhere except him. Your heard his footsteps getting closer to you and you raised your head up to be met by a pair lips connected yours. You kissed him back while he gently cupped your neck, stroking your skin. When you parted for air he said:

" Fortunately, I'm more than a friend, right?"

You smiled at him and pecked his lips again, giggling.

Little did you know, that Stephen had taken pictures of you too hidden behind a pillar and he freaked out when the Ancient One commented:

"Nice pictures, Stephen."

A/N: So what did you think?