A Relic In Love Part Two

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

As requested by ALIYAHMAYOB this is the second part of Cloak X Reader where the relic changed into a human after protecting the reader.

Hope you enjoy.

Please leave a vote or a comment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o break the veil of sleep with a gentle silky touch stroking your cheek was a wonderful feeling. Your skin tingled as the feather touch trailed down your jaw, then softly teasing your lips and a smile reached your sleepy face.

You noticed the blanket was gone as you didn't recognise the weight hovering your body. It was light, soft and... wait moving ?

You fluttered your eyes open, spotting a red blurry silhouette towering you, the glimpse of the silver ranges caught your eyes and realisation hit you.

It was the Cloak which was waking you up with his « own kisses ». You stirred a bit, waking up your tired limbs and the relic took the opportunity to tease your neck. You chuckled softly.

« Good morning, Lev. » you greeted, smiling warmly at the relic.

You opened your arms and it immediately rushed closer to you, snuggling in your embrace and hugging you with love.

The collar snuggled into the crook of your neck, listening to your breathing and your slight erratic heartbeat. You could feel a small redness covering your cheeks as you tangled your fingers into the material.

You stroked the back of the cloak, enjoying the softness of the material and you felt the relic shivered under your touch.

It was unbelievable how the relic behaves with you, it was so human and very cuddly.

The cuddly session soon came to an end when Stephen burst into the room, shouting :

« Y/N ! You have to come tot he librabry, I have discovered the ultimate mystery ! »

You rolled your eyes at Stephen's demeanour. He was so keen when something new popped out of books or else that a spark glowed in his steely eyes.

You smiled at him and raised up on your elbows, your weight diving in the mattress while the cloak slowly tightened its grip around you, not letting go.

« Hello Stephen, care to share your mysterious secret ? »

He raised an eyebrow at you as he noticed his Cloak in your arms, truly peaceful and as overexcited as he was, he grabbed your hand and pushed you out of the bed. Before you had the chance to say something. You landed roughly on his chest while his hands grabbed your waist to steady you. The Cloak still in between the Sorcerer Supreme and you.

« Fine, I'm coming. Calm down a second, will you ? Your discovery isn't going to disappear ! »

Stephen chuckled at your statement :

« Never underestimate the impossible, dear. »

He dragged you down the halls and corridors until he reached the library under Wong's acute eyes and came to a halt, looking at the door with a huge smile plastered on his face.

« Are you going to tell me what is going on, Stephen? I'm not a mind reader you know. »

« Hidden in plain sight » he muttered while glancing at you with a raised eyebrow.

« Stephen, for the thousand times you are not Sherlock Holmes! Stop quoting him ! » you announced darkly.

He shrugged his shoulders and added to tease you :