Wash The Cloak Is A Challenge!

A/N; Hello my dear readers!

I've been in the Top 1000 of Fanfictions for two days! It's amazing. I Don't really know how it works but it was a great surprise.

So here is the chapter where it's time to wash the cloak as I promised I would write.

Don't worry, I'll do the meeting between Sherlock, DS and reader soon and your request Shadow of War is on the way. 

Hope you enjoy guys!

Please leave a vote or a comment :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen has returned from a long mission exhausted and completely dirty. His outfit had traces of mud and was torn at a certain part, some dried blood was stained on it. Even the cloak was in the same condition than its master.

Its hems were covered in dust and mud. You could barely saw its bright original crimson colour.

« God, what the hell happened to them ? » you thought when you saw them stepped in the corridor.

You came closer to Stephen who was clearly exhausted. Some dark bags under his eyes had appeared and his lip was cut with some scratches on his face. He was barely able to stand up so you helped him, putting his arm around your shoulder to support him. You both managed to reach his room, the cloak slipping on the floor. Stephen was going to just let himself fall on the bed but you held him back.

« No, no. You're not going to bed in that state. You have to wash first » you stated, pushing him up and leading him to the bathroom.

He just groaned at you. If he could, if would have just lay somewhere to sleep.

Once you reached the bathroom, you started the water for Stephen and said:

« Okay, I'll wash the cloak in my bathroom while you take a shower. If you need help with wounds, call me. »

You grabbed the cloak on his shoulders which snuggled into your arms, almost sighing. Stephen tensed at your touch but didn't move, slowly relaxing. He sighed, tiredness overwhelming him.

« Anything I need to know about the cloak ? » you asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

He slowly removed his tunic, unaware you were still here. He must have been really tired to not notice you still standing in the room.

« It doesn't like water. Especially cold water, » he said in a husky voice.

« Great », you muttered sarcastically under your breath.

He was going to remove his pants but you quickly left the bathroom, a blush covering your cheeks. You left his bedroom and crossed the corridor to reach yours. The cloak wraps its hems around you, getting you dirty but you didn't pay attention to it. All you care was to comfort the cloak. And maybe a hot bath would help!

You opened the door and got into your bathroom. You gently put the cloak on the cabinet, detaching its hems from your body. It seemed to sigh at your actions and you quickly turned on the water. You removed your sweat which left you in a white top and a pair of jeans. As soon as the bath was ready, you swiftly grabbed the cloak, stroking its collar and explained to the relic:

« Cloak, I'm going to wash you, okay ? If it's too hot, tell me. »

The moment the material touched the water, it jumped above the transparent liquid, splashing you a bit in the process.

« Come on, I need to wash you. You 're completely dirty. »

The collar turned to you and slowly glided lower and lower until its hems touched the water. It trembled, reflecting its red colour and finally settled in the water. You turned off the water once it reached the right level and attempted to wash the item. You seized the soap and the body puff to clean the relic but it surprised you. It splashed you.