Doctor Strange X Reader Chatroom

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I thought about a Doctor Strange X Reader Chatroom after having seen it with Avengers, Supernatural, Sherlock... and I thought, why not try it with our favourite character?

So here is my first chatroom.

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

Thanks for your support guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N has opened a chatroom.

Doctor Strange has logged on.

Mordo has logged on.

Wong has logged on.

The Ancient One has logged on.

Kaecilius has logged on.

Doctor Strange: What the hell is HE doing on this chatroom?

Kaecilius: I got invited, Mister Strange. By Y/N.

Doctor Strange: It's Doctor, not Mister. Doctor Strange! How many times shall I told you Kaecilius? And Y/N, why did you bring him on the chat?

Y/N: Well, it's fun to see you both annoying each other, so... surprise?

Doctor Strange: You're lucky I...

Wong: I ship it!

Mordo: What?

Kaecilius: It's... strange.

The Ancient One: *sighes*: Children.

Doctor Strange: I'm a full grown man!

Y/N: Yeah, keep yourself telling that. Who yelled like a girl when there was a spider in the bathroom?

Doctor Strange: But it was huge!

Ancient One: I can't believe you became the Sorcerer Supreme now if you are afraid of spiders...

Kaecilius: I have an idea to defeat you Stephen.

Kaecilius has logged off.

Doctor Strange: God Y/N! Look what you've done! I warn you, if I have to fight a giant spider, I'll kill you!

Y//N: Not if you're killed by a giant spider. Come on, let's defeat your fear of spiders. Meet me in my room in two hours.

Wong: I still ship it!

Doctor Strange: Stop saying that! Fine, I'll come Y/N.

Mordo: Really Wong, I thought you had stopped that ship.

Christine Palmer has logged on.

Christine Palmer: Congrats, Lot of love for the both of you!

Christine Palmer has logged off.

Y/N: Euh... what was that?

Doctor Strange: She gave her benediction for our love relationship.

Wong! I knew it! I knew it existed!

Mordo: Wong, just calm down. Nothing was clearly said, leave the lovebirds alone.

Y/N: You said to her we were together?

Doctor Strange: Actually, she discovered it herself when she came in the bedroom when we were....busy.

Y/N: Oh, that day? Yeah I remember now.

Mordo: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Nothing!

The Ancient One: The day they kissed and Palmer surprised them.

Doctor Strange: How do you know that?!

The Ancient One: I'm here even when you think you're alone, I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Now who would like some tea?

Wong and Mordo: I'm coming.

The Ancient One, Wong and Mordo logged off.

Y/N: Well, it is just the two of us now.

Doctor Strange: Will you go on a date with me, after the " spiders session"?

Y/N: Whenever you want Strange. You know where to find me. I mean, if you 're not too afraid after the "spiders session". Because I'm not going easy on you with that. See you!

Y/N logged off.

Doctor Strange: YES! I just hope, she's not going to traumatise me with this. * Fists in the air*

END

A/N: So what did you think? Did it make you laugh a bit?