Chapter 93

Just to prepare you in advance: this is the last chapter of Supernatural Boarding School. The sequel is already out! Check my profile page. It's called A Touch of Red. Enjoy the short stories if you haven't read them yet.

Enjoy! Vote, message, comment! :D

And like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Or even follow me: https://www.facebook.com/MokitaSBS

It's a good way to stay informed on future stuff! For those without Facebook, you can check out my page anyway, it is open to everyone. And I'll still be posting big updates here, so be sure to stay tuned to the story even when you've read this last chapter!!

==========

"You took your time, little one," Eros commented with a smile when he let me into his dorm. His bright expression turned into outright worry the moment he saw my face. "Oh little vamp, what's wrong? Why didn't you turn on the bond and let me in?"

I took a deep breath and managed a smile. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just a bit worn." How the hell was I supposed to tell him about the letter? It would change everything he had ever known about his father. He was nineteen years old, practically an adult, but I did not think he was ready to handle this. The fact that he had ignored all the earlier letters he got from his mom showed me a lot. I thought the letter was pretty touching, but I was pretty sure Eros wouldn't agree with me on that.

"No, I'm not buying it," he told me sternly. "Tell me what's wrong. Turn on the bond."

"Look, I just called Anne and she went on and on about how I'm making all the wrong decisions and she basically said I should never have let Simon go," I lied. "So could you just let me be for now?"

Eros narrowed his eyes. "I still don't buy it."

"I don't care." I stepped forward and threw my arms around him, enjoying his strength and warmth for a little while. I could not tell him, not yet. Not when he was happy and carefree like this. I would screw up his life some other time, not now.

"Okay," he breathed when I let him go. "Okay, I'll let it go."

He took my hand and pulled me from the little hall to the living room, where a full-blown party was happening. Simon, Will and Antwan were making up a weird little dance on a One Direction song that was playing – who the hell had let Minnie pick the music? I laughed when Simon did a very girl hip-movement. What the hell had gotten into him?

"He's been drinking for over an hour," Eros informed with, grinning. "I think I like drunken Simon better than regular Simon, actually."

"You are a bad influence," I said, shaking my head. I really despised people getting totally slammed, but if a few beers made Simon dance around... Well, nothing wrong with letting off some steam every once in a while, right?

"Who the hell invited Amy Matters?" I asked, shocked to see the tiny fairy standing to the side, talking to Eve and Corey. "Seriously, is she infiltrating my life now?"

"Relax, little one, I invited her."

I looked up at Eros with a frown. "You did?"

"Sure," he affirmed. "I'm madly in love with you and you're still somewhat into your ex, so it would make sense for me to try to get him to fall in love with another girl, right? She's already nuts for him, so that makes it a whole lot easier."