Chapter 82

Have you bought a copy of this book yet? A real, printed book that you can take everywhere with you, lend to your friends…

No???!!

SHAME ON YOU.

Go and order yourself a copy!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

If you DID buy a copy, I will be forever grateful. :) Please tell me what you thought of the book!

========

 Antwan, Minnie, Will, Dylan, Corey, Carl, Angelique, Georgia and Drew got dismissed pretty easily. Even before all the members of the board had arrived, it was decided that they had been misguided by their friends – Eros and I seemed to be those bad friends according to the teachers. They were good to go, as long as they promised not to defy the board and the school rules again. Antwan had started to argue with Mr. Combright, telling him that they were as much against their evil plans as the rest of us, but Minnie had thankfully grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room.

Of course they hadn’t just been misled by me or Eros or anyone – they truly believed in our cause. But it was smarter to let the board think that they were just innocent students, caught up in something they didn’t understand. Hell, even I didn’t feel like I understood any of it anymore!

Mr. Combright looked down on all of us that were left and shook his head in disappointment. “We have to wait until Mr. Han and the principal arrive for the school board to be complete. But I can tell you that this will not be regarded as a minor mishap. What you did was inexcusable.”

“I have no idea what we did,” Aurora spat. “I don’t know what Eros and Demona failed to tell us, but Rennor, Ginger, Thetis and I did nothing wrong whatsoever.”

“If that’s true, you have nothing to fear,” Mr. C replied, sounding a little kinder.

“It’s true alright,” I said with a sigh. “We didn’t know if we could trust them, so we only involved them in part of the plan. They had no idea we had our friends shadowing school board members or that Simon and the witches were casting spells all around the village.”

“You did what?” Rennor asked incredulously. “Why the hell was that necessary?”

“Because the board has been planning to put a sort of invisible wall around the village to keep the humans trapped inside,” Simon explained. “The board wants to go back to the old days, isolating the supernaturals from the human population.”

“That’s not what we intent to do at all,” Mrs. Hall said with a smile that was probably meant to be reassuring. She looked like she was chewing on a lemon.

“No, what you intent to do is much worse.” That was Mr. Hammerhead, storming into the room.

Behind him was the principal – a man way into his sixties with grayish hair and a severe worn, wrinkly face. He looked tough despite his age and he was quite buff. Without my ability to see auras I could only guess what kind of supe he was.

Eros felt my wonder and turned around slightly to he could mouth “were” to me. I nodded, and shifted my gaze back from him to the two men in the doorway immediately.